Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.
Why does this game not run at 60fps on my 1080ti?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetBro
May 12, 2014

Did you read that sister?
Yes, truly a shitposter's post. I read it, Rem.

ArchWizard posted:

Short answer: The game is not coded well. Longer answer: Have you turned down your graphics settings in the game options? The autodetected video settings are going to overestimate what your GPU can do. I have a 1060 and the settings GeForce Experience believes are "optimal" make my client chug even when I'm in town.

I mean, I shouldn't have to turn down my graphics settings? Given the game's age and visual fidelity, you shouldn't need Titans to run the game on maximum graphics setting at a smooth framerate. Sigh, and here I went and spent $10 on virtual lingerie because my character outfit looked rear end ugly with the default undergarments.