Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

meatpimp posted:

Rolling with the punches. :rolleyes:

i am going to punch you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Astonishing Wang posted:

In Joel 2:10 it talks about his Eclipse:

"Before them the earth quakes, The heavens tremble, The sun and the moon grow dark And the stars lose their brightness."

And then I drove up in my sweet-rear end eclipse.

Apparently they also lived their lives one cubit at a time

2 Kings 9:20

The lookout reported, "He has reached them, but he isn't coming back either. The driving is like that of Jehu son of Nimshi--he drives like a maniac."

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
You know what ford stands for? "Fix it again tony"

Only king of the hill watchers know this.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Has anyone made the joke about Audi yet? Audi... be in the junkyard! Get it? Because the Germans make high maintenance automobiles, and Audi sounds like "ought to be" said by someone currently having a major stroke.

Stay safe out there, a stroke is no laughing matter.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Has anyone made the joke about Audi yet? Audi... be in the junkyard! Get it? Because the Germans make high maintenance automobiles, and Audi sounds like "ought to be" said by someone currently having a major stroke.

Stay safe out there, a stroke is no laughing matter.

i nearly went into cardiac arrest laughing at this joke

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

You could have gone into Cadillac arrest, but that would imply driving one.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

starbarry clock posted:

i nearly went into cardiac arrest laughing at this joke

When you lose control of your thread, it's like a runaway diesel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM12mhzw94Y

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

meatpimp posted:

When you lose control of your thread, it's like a runaway diesel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM12mhzw94Y

meatpimp my ride

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I feel like it's my civic duty to implore you all to play nice in this thread.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

14 INCH SLIT posted:

I feel like it's my civic duty to implore you all to play nice in this thread.
ah honda civic i get it lol good one

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
what is a talking great danes favorite car company? [in scooby doo voice] SUBARU!!!

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Knock knock!

who's there?

:siren: This is Officer Sadface with the police department, I regret to inform you that your wife and children were hit by a drunk driver on their way to see you at work today. They wanted to surprise you. The only thing that survived the horrific crash, outside of your wife who unfortunately took entirely too long to bleed out as paramedics tried to extract her from the broken wreck was this blood smeared letter saying "we love you dad!" The boys down at the precinct and I felt you should have it.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Hoosier tire announced today they are merging with yokohama tire. With this merger they will combine their technologies to build a new line of race winning tires called Hoosiermama.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Car idles so harsh its cruel. Says he feels all alone in flat rate world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great mechanic - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should fix your car." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
The mechanic said my Jaguar had a cat problem. I dunno, it's purring fine to me.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

A man is lounging around his home when he hears a knock at the door. He answers it, sees nobody, and shuts the door. There's a knock again; he looks around and doesn't see anyone. There's a third knock, he opens the door, and finally he looks down and sees a snail. He picks up the snail and throws it back into the lawn.

[Joke will continue in real time.]

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Q: Why did they call it the Maserati Biturbo?

A: The turbo blew up, taking the rest of the engine with it. Bye, turbo!

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Ineptus Mechanicus posted:

Q: Why did they call it the Maserati Biturbo?

A: The turbo blew up, taking the rest of the engine with it. Bye, turbo!

lol

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

Hoosier tire announced today they are merging with yokohama tire. With this merger they will combine their technologies to build a new line of race winning tires called Hoosiermama.

In response to this news, Kumho launched a new 'LE' series of racing tire to compete with the Hoosiermama- the Kumho LE 100 will be available in the next few weeks.

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.
Wanna hear a joke?

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Safety Dance posted:

A man is lounging around his home when he hears a knock at the door. He answers it, sees nobody, and shuts the door. There's a knock again; he looks around and doesn't see anyone. There's a third knock, he opens the door, and finally he looks down and sees a snail. He picks up the snail and throws it back into the lawn.

[Joke will continue in real time.]

Much later, the man hears another knock on the door. He answers it, and the snail says, "Well that was loving rude."

scuz
Aug 29, 2003

You can't be angry ALL the time!

Fun Shoe
A penguin was driving through Arizona when his check engine light comes on. Being a responsible penguin, he pulls into the nearest service station and asks the mechanics to take a look. "Sure, penguin," they say. "It'll be a few minutes, why don't you hang out in the ice cream shop next door?" The penguin waddles into the ice cream shop and orders a vanilla ice cream cone. He tries to eat it, but lacking thumbs, he sorta makes a mess of it and gets ice cream all over his face and beak. He waddles back over to the service station after the ice cream cone and asks how it's going.

"Well," says the mechanic, "it looks like you blew a seal!"

The penguin says "nope, it's just ice cream."

LloydDobler
Oct 15, 2005

You shared it with a dick.

An old VW beetle is broken down by the side of the road. A tow truck driver spots him and pulls over to help. He goes to the front and pops the hood, and says "here's the problem, your engine's missing!" The VW owner says "It's okay there's a spare in the trunk!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

LloydDobler posted:

An old VW beetle is broken down by the side of the road. A tow truck driver spots him and pulls over to help. He goes to the front and pops the hood, and says "here's the problem, your engine's missing!" The VW owner says "It's okay there's a spare in the trunk!"

• Locked thread