Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
You can't discuss Hammer with out talking about the Hammer Horror TV anthology which we all got to see this October on Scream Stream by Lurdiak. They are all wonderful ( Brian Cox and Peter Cushing!!!!!!) so yeah. They are excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

My favorite series is still the Frankenstein series because Cushing.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Yeah there are a few Hammer horror films on Shudder and you should check it out because if you like classic horror it pretty much can't be beat right now for selection. ( I do not work for Shudder).

Also, even though this is a Hammmer Horror thread it should be mentioned that Amicus was a competitor to Hammer Horror and while I would not say on the same level as Hammer it still produced some really great gothic horror films.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Nov 13, 2016

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

It sucks that they broke continuity with the third Cushing Frankenstein film.

Also it looks like Shudder has gotten the rights to a good number of Hammer Horror and Amicus horror films as well.

• Locked thread