Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Victor Vermis posted:

k

the viewer is the 5th gay hairy fat man

is that favre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

most wisconsin self insertion gay fantasy ever?

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~
If we got to turkey shoot a bunch of white power rednecks that were trying to attack the DoD I'm pretty sure I would resign my commission on the spot, and sign up as an E-1 HH-60 door gunner, and just spray bullets across the loving countryside of rural America with a massive erection, cumming in my pants every single goddamn sortie.

it would be glorious

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
yeah right nerd we'll fuckin bury you m8

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

I, to, have sexual fantasies about murdering Americans. No, wait.. I don't. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

Nwabudike Morgan
Dec 31, 2007

Mad Dragon posted:

I, to, have sexual fantasies about murdering Americans. No, wait.. I don't. What the gently caress is wrong with you?

who are you trying to fool here?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mad Dragon posted:

You're a loving dumbass dude.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Trying to become the 21st century of the Get Some Guy is probably the most American thing you can do, even if it's American women and children you shoot.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Larry Parrish posted:

Trying to become the 21st century of the Get Some Guy is probably the most American thing you can do, even if it's American women and children you shoot.

And you really won't have to lead them as much, since they'll be too fat to move quickly.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Rekinom posted:

If we got to turkey shoot a bunch of white power rednecks that were trying to attack the DoD I'm pretty sure I would resign my commission on the spot, and sign up as an E-1 HH-60 door gunner, and just spray bullets across the loving countryside of rural America with a massive erection, cumming in my pants every single goddamn sortie.

it would be glorious

How do you kill rascals and hoverrounds?

Easy, you must don't lead em as much.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Rekinom posted:

it would be glorious

just channel the spirit of Sherman and do the Lord's Work

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Larry Parrish posted:

You're a loving dumbass dude.

:iceburn:

Rekinom
Jan 26, 2006

~ shady midair gas hustler ~

~ good hair ~

~ colt 45 ~

go3 posted:

just channel the spirit of Sherman and do the Lord's Work

You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out.

/

one of the greatest goddamn people to ever put on the uniform. surely, he resides in a place of honor in the revered halls of valhalla

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Terrible Robot posted:

And you really won't have to lead them as much, since they'll be too fat to move quickly.

If they stand still they're waiting for the Scooter Store delivery

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I'd love to see the SOP's for rascal-borne I.E.D's.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

MurderBot posted:

I'd love to see the SOP's for rascal-borne I.E.D's.

Initial contact: Stop laughing god dammit this is serious.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Allahu Nabisco!! Takbir double stuffed oreos!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

• Locked thread