Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

Shoehead posted:

Glad I'm not seeing Ryback tonight tbh
Ryback was the best guy booked in that match, if anything I'm happy I'm not going to watch a match with Big Show and Miz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
Xavier Woods is so great

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

"Super 8 wants their royal towel back." A rare good line from JBL

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

reformed bad troll posted:

Jerry Lawler keeps talking and I wish he wouldn't

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

bartok posted:

Forever and always gently caress the Cardinals.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Face Stephanie is awful and I hate it

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

TRICEP MEAT

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Fun match, great performances all around.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Gonz posted:

Future WWE champion Baron Corbin.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

YESSS, steampunk goggles are back

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

Where the gently caress is Dean ambrose
probably hotwiring a Trans Am

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Gonzo McFee posted:

Does Roman still suck?
I like midcard Roman, but he's probably going back to the rocket push after he beats Wyatt so welp

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Codependent Poster posted:

Those red pants are terrible.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

time for the patented Roman nap

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Fat Lowtax posted:

I think this match would be better if they were both fat, imo
I would love Roman if he gained like 100 lbs

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Zero pop for Roman kicking out haha sigh.
Royal Rumble winner 2 years in a row!

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dr. rear end posted:

anyway I finished the main story of Sleeping Dogs earlier what other cool stuff should I do in the game now
trade it in for credit towards The Witcher 3

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol Wyatt's offense getting so much pop is hilarious

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

what the gently caress who was that

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

YESSS this is good

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I honestly thought it looked like him for a second but i quickly dismissed such nonsense

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

they denied us of Brie Mode when they knew Brie was going to be wrestling. gently caress this company

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

I like how Sasha is playing heel right after the last episode of NXT where she turned face

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

We Want Becky chants :getin:

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Speedboat Jones posted:

Only because Dana Brook sucks that much.
hmmm, no argument here

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

lol Bryan is jobbing again tonight

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Benne posted:

Is there anything Brie is actually good at?
Goat loving

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Dr. rear end posted:

tending to her farm

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Saint Freak posted:

Oh that's how Seth got the Pedigree?
lol

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

praying for John Cena's neck right now

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Lmao Owens loving rules

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

that was very impressive

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

pigz posted:

so umm crowd kind of sucks?
no

I was all ready to poo poo on St. Louis tonight but they've been great

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

this match is loving great, but i expected nothing less

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

ahahahahaha

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Julio Cruz posted:

Owens' STF looks better than Cena's

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Chokes McGee posted:

Owens hates Cole

and so do I

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Win Owens Win

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Corporate Kane posted:

owens should use his finisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

Zyla posted:

his real finisher
yeah

• Locked thread