Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Corey Graves: Habitual Wedge Driver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
They could have introduced the ladies as A Wedding Planner, Santinos Biggest Fan, or EMT With Big Boobs, so bringing them up as Fighting Rookies is a net positive IMO.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Virgil percing up hearing about all this Size 14 talk

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Someone that gets banged up and bruised as much as Sheamus probably shouldn't work with a septum piercing, but ehh

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
When I build a sports entertainer from the ground up, they always look like Bull Dempsey.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I've been into this match. Those two weird suplex by Reigns followed by the apron dropkick countet was the turning point for me, been good since

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Was that sandow

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

beggar posted:

Was that sandow

tfb I forgot Luke harper existed

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Haha that team looks like they'd rather be doing anything else. Contractual obligations?

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

abraham linksys posted:

FULL STEAMPUNK BECKY HELL YEAH

she's a bit out there

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
I also played junior high football maybe I could become NXT women's champ.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
That was the best looking springboard stunner I've ever seen Cena do

"He didn't get all of if"

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

fatherdog posted:

It's actually pretty interesting that the most protected man in the company has one of the least-protected finishers

It's in Angle Slam territory that's for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

rotinaj posted:

How was the women's match?

It was pretty good but clunky. Brie took a sick bump when her team Mized her on the floor catch.

• Locked thread