Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Holy poo poo the crowd loving loves Truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Booo

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Intruder posted:

So what was the point of the last few weeks

Put Barret over R-truth lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Also no commentary owns

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Steph is a face now lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Xavier Woods is a fantastic heel.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Oh hey she brought back her goggles

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Ribsauce posted:

It might not be a 5 star classic, but I am not sure anything tonight will come close to entertaining me as much as that match. Xavier Woods clowning on the outside was off the charts

I'm here live and he literally does it the entire match whether cameras are around or not. It's fantastic

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Luuuke harper

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Move sets are sexually transmitted lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Saint Freak posted:

Oh that's how Seth got the Pedigree?

:ssh:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Better stf than cena

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Booo gently caress Cena

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Miz owns

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Big shows a face again

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Intruder posted:

So does Owens move on to the next feud or does he get one more shot at Cena at Summerslam to get beaten again

He probably takes it at Summerslam.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Pariah Rex posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's always made more sense to win the first in title for a dude you are pushing at an A tier PPV.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Seriously yall Owens loving kicked out of an Avalanche AA. He's gonna take that title at Summerslam

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Holy loving poo poo, I'm glad I came

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Eh I thought Brie was fine, I only noticed the figure 4 screw up other than that she was fine as a way to transition and give Sasha/Charlotte rest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Blasmeister posted:

I just don't see why they'd have him lose clean here if he is going to win it later. Why should Cena give him a rematch?

It's gonna be Kane/Rollins at summerslam I can feel it.

Also rip Seth and ref, teleported to hell

Owens gave Cena a rematch for no reason at MitB.

• Locked thread