Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006
Computer Janitor for the ANG. Look at you go.

Needs more diesel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Slack3r posted:

Yes.... Yes it does.. Early 90s Cummins will drop right in the engine mounts. Fabrication time for the trans tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvHmysfAqeA

Do it, it'll move like a beast, and improve the fuel efficiency immensely.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Terrible Robot posted:

gently caress that noise, the 440 has a stupid low compression ratio. It's practically screaming to be boosted with a gently caress off huge blower. Sure, it may not fit under the doghouse, but some concessions must be made in the name of Power. Also you could just keep a squeeze bottle of nitro-methane on the dash, for when you really need to pass somebody in a hurry.

You want something that can cross long distance with decent fuel mileage. Its not a race car, its a long haul machine . Not to mention, the Cummins is going to give better torque and power with less boost.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Enourmo posted:

I'm not sure i understand

The Cummins will race just fine, and still have enough fuel to get him there.

And parts availability second to none.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Terrible Robot posted:

Yeah, because that was a totally 100% serious post

Sorry, I'm oblivious to sarcasm

• Locked thread