Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole

WELCOME TO CARNEVALE!

Young or old, rich or poor, it matters not, all are here to celebrate the Carnevale Di Venezia! But not all is as it seems, as among the revelry lurks a band of sicario - murderers- who look to cut the throats of the townsfolk!

By keeping the swirl and swell of Carnevale going, the townspeople hope to keep the sicario off their feet, as more and more people are put on the spot and tasked with finding the killers, how long before one of them makes a mistake?

--------------------

DAY ONE NOW BEGINS

It will last for 72 hours unless

- a player is lynched
- the majority say ##Ready to move along to night one.

Because this is the first day I will be present in the thread beyond tracking votes. Day one is also known as a rehearsal, and I am happy to help.

Good luck, friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Hello friends! Confriming I am here and have received my role PM.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Tomodachi kon'nichiwa, watashitachiha shō o hajimemashou.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hi thread I'm busb how r u. I have received all of my Role PM's

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi there friends!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav that is some inconsistent romaji!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Confirmazio!

Let us commence with appointment of capitano. I nominate Anidavi who from his great height can spot the bad people in the crowd.

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole
IL CAPITANO

Anidav: 1/8 votes

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Je suis MMM

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I would make a better captain than animé man.

I refusi this nomintiono

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav actually did a great job hunting scum last time, so why not! REASONS ARE FOR SCUM NO ONE SAW THAT

vote Anidav for Il Capitano

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

nominate busb as Il Capitano

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
Oh golly gee! I can't wait to play an exciting new mafia game!

I've been waiting so long to play mafia again that I'm literally shaking with anticipation!

Let that sink in for a bit...

Shaking with anticipation...

I'm talking about this: let's say you live in the Southwest, and you're hankering for something soft and smooth. So, what's the best way to go about doing that! I'm talking about going to an In 'N' Out and getting an X-Large chocolate shake along with some animal style fries.

Nice.

I cannot tell you how many milkshakes I've drinken over the summer. I've probably had around 3-4 each week, and let me be the one who tells you this is a goooooooooooooood idea.

I usually hit the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so I've only gain about 15 lbs. this summer. Plan to lose more weight in the fall so stay tuned for the deets. ;)

I have a good feeling this game is going to be a humdinger. Let's go all have some fun! :haw:

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole
IL CAPITANO

Anidav: 2/8 votes

Busb: 1/8 votes

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

vote anidav

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Harold Krell posted:

Oh golly gee! I can't wait to play an exciting new mafia game!

I've been waiting so long to play mafia again that I'm literally shaking with anticipation!

Let that sink in for a bit...

Shaking with anticipation...

I'm talking about this: let's say you live in the Southwest, and you're hankering for something soft and smooth. So, what's the best way to go about doing that! I'm talking about going to an In 'N' Out and getting an X-Large chocolate shake along with some animal style fries.

Nice.

I cannot tell you how many milkshakes I've drinken over the summer. I've probably had around 3-4 each week, and let me be the one who tells you this is a goooooooooooooood idea.

I usually hit the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays so I've only gain about 15 lbs. this summer. Plan to lose more weight in the fall so stay tuned for the deets. ;)

I have a good feeling this game is going to be a humdinger. Let's go all have some fun! :haw:

vote krell

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole
IL CAPITANO

Anidav: 3/8 votes

Busb: 1/8 votes

Harold Krell: 1/8 votes

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hello all!

I agree.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
How do you do my fellow townspeople? I'm sure we're all very excited.

busb for capitano

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole
IL CAPITANO

Anidav: 3/8 votes

Busb: 2/8 votes

Harold Krell: 2/8 votes

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Surely you cannot consider anyone as worthy as Anidavi, who hunted so many scum on occasions such as

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Haha love the new look, Beet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Haha love the new look, Beet

thank you bif!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

it was probably a good 13 seconds in mspaint to get me where i am today

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

i hope i didn't bugger votefinder btw

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole

Beetphyxious posted:

i hope i didn't bugger votefinder btw

I'm not sure why Votefinder started tracking this game, but I've closed it anyway. This style is designed to work without votefinder, especially if a player volunteered to be a Pantalone and keep a tally as I am.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Cani vote for myself let's try vote busb

I am town this game so we can do it friends!

Mozzafiato
Jul 6, 2015

Tagliagole

busb posted:

Cani vote for myself let's try vote busb

I am town this game so we can do it friends!

You can not vote for yourself.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

rip democracy

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
The worst democracy imo

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Anata wa isogashī kaishain o senshutsu suru nodesu ka?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

Anata wa isogashī kaishain o senshutsu suru nodesu ka?

Exactly why you should be capitan tbh

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I refuse to give ground to the anime, never give up, never surrender. I call on all animes to be cabbage

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I can't cabbage him when he doesn't have a role. :( I mean I can claim the cabbager once the main roles have been chosen, but until that's done we cannot do anything.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Watashi wa Mafia ryūtsū kaisha no saikō keiei sekininsha no shimei o ukeiretaku.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SirSamVimes posted:

I can't cabbage him when he doesn't have a role. :( I mean I can claim the cabbager once the main roles have been chosen, but until that's done we cannot do anything.

Lets all vote him then cabbage him.

Vote anidav

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

frappe le rue et vote anidav

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Bifs championing is probably a scum move BTW

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

busb posted:

pointing out bif point out my excellent avatar is probably a scum move too

anyhow we're not steering this ship yet, but anidav will!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

busb posted:

Oui, il est tres nerveux.

• Locked thread