Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I really like that PS4 lets you see % of game owners who have gotten a trophy (idk if Xbox does too). Guilty Gear Xrd - SIGN - has an achievement for turning on the game for the first time and like 6% of people who bought the game don't have it.

This was really interesting with bloodborne. As you go from boss to boss the % decreases at an almost predictable rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm one chief away from plat on Human Revolution Directors Cut but it's Factory Zero and that poo poo is hard

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Actually it's not THAT hard I've just done idle man bank station so many times at this point I don't want to do it again the hard way

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ok then I'm gonna do it after I beat MGS4 for the first time

• Locked thread