Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

They just now hit it with native widescreen and high resolution support, controller support, steam workshop, achievements, the whole bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

No.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That game was gay and so are you.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Well I thank Disney for supporting old Star Wars games and introducing the Mac and Linux audience to them, but I already played this game and I'm not going to do it again.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
"We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod Team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day!"

This is cool but the game is 69 years old

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

man nurse posted:

They just now hit it with native widescreen and high resolution support, controller support, steam workshop, achievements, the whole bit.

That's cool, I'll play this someday. For dinner tonight I'm eating a torta on a hero without anything to drink.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
stay hydrated, gamers.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I can't reinstall a game that was never installed.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
I'm doing this OP. Then I'll play maybe five minutes before uninstalling.

Dec 26, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

That's cool, I'll play this someday. For dinner tonight I'm eating a torta on a hero without anything to drink.

no drink? bold move...

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That poo poo was gross. I could feel the bread squeak between my teeth. I'm sick of eating this crap!

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

That game was gay and so are you.

Yeah man! gently caress good classic PC games!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

01011001 posted:

no drink? bold move...

bold? maybe... but foolish? absolutely

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mach2 posted:

Really stretching the definition of classic there

Dec 26, 2012

rediscover posted:

bold? maybe... but foolish? absolutely

bold until you succeed, foolish if you dont. so it goes

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Kotor is actually good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i played the first one on xbox when i was a child and i thought it was pretty dope

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

The first one is on iOS now if you care about that kind of thing

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is an Xwing v TIE fighter hd update just too much to ask for

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Mach2 posted:

A classic PC game is freaking The Elder Scrolls: Redguard...

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
that's cool, but i don't feel like buying the game again on steam

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Kotor 2 is the best game you guys, seriously. I love the way it plays with your expectations and kicks you right in the dick, metaphorically speaking, for thinking you will get oral sex from it when it's just a video game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Kotor 2 is the best game you guys, seriously. I love the way it plays with your expectations and kicks you right in the dick, metaphorically speaking, for thinking you will get oral sex from it when it's just a video game.

You'd have to be seven different flavors of fucktarded to believe a video game would give you a blowjob. Christ.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

rediscover posted:

You'd have to be seven different flavors of fucktarded to believe a video game would give you a blowjob. Christ.

Hey man, I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about the people who don't like KOTOR 2, the best video game.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

rediscover posted:

lmao... SOMEONE's never heard of the oculus rift...........

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I like the game, but don't feel like playing it for the 4th time.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i prefer kotor 1.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

NickRoweFillea posted:

i prefer kotor 1.

Dumbass.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

its messed up that all my favorite western rpgs are by studios that get hosed by the publishers

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Torta on a hero is a redundant sentance.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fiberoptic Fable
Sep 6, 2011
Hell Gem

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
jaws was never my scene and i don't like star wars

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

NickRoweFillea posted:

i prefer kotor 1.

That's cool, man. KOTOR 2 is still better so some questions have arisen re: your taste.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dongicus posted:

its messed up that all my favorite western rpgs are by studios that get hosed by the publishers

Studios? Who else makes anything worthwhile in the west other than Obsidian

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

The first one was better imo, you could kinda see the big reveal coming but it was still a great moment in a video game

Didn't 2 get a big fan-made patch with all the deleted content? maybe that's why I didn't like it, never played any of that

extremely steampunk fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Jul 22, 2015

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
PURE PAZAAK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Jerkops posted:

The first one was better imo, you could kinda see the big reveal coming but it was still a great moment in a video game

Didn't 2 get a big fan-made patch with all the deleted content? maybe that's why I didn't like it, never played any of that

I beat it for the first time a month or two ago using the fan restoration patch and it was a fantastic RPG. had a few weird continuity errors and stuff, but overall it was good

• Locked thread