Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Kotor 2 is the best game you guys, seriously. I love the way it plays with your expectations and kicks you right in the dick, metaphorically speaking, for thinking you will get oral sex from it when it's just a video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

rediscover posted:

You'd have to be seven different flavors of fucktarded to believe a video game would give you a blowjob. Christ.

Hey man, I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about the people who don't like KOTOR 2, the best video game.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

NickRoweFillea posted:

i prefer kotor 1.

That's cool, man. KOTOR 2 is still better so some questions have arisen re: your taste.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jerkops posted:

The first one was better imo, you could kinda see the big reveal coming but it was still a great moment in a video game

Didn't 2 get a big fan-made patch with all the deleted content? maybe that's why I didn't like it, never played any of that

That's what makes the second one so good, it makes you feel like a dingus for expecting something like the first game. It's genius!

And the new update lets you install those fan patches with deleted content super easily.

Dongicus posted:

they are all obsidian lmao

the exception is the vampire bloodlines game

Yeah, Troika was a good company that lasted about a week.

• Locked thread