Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

01011001 posted:

no drink? bold move...

bold? maybe... but foolish? absolutely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i played the first one on xbox when i was a child and i thought it was pretty dope

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Kotor 2 is the best game you guys, seriously. I love the way it plays with your expectations and kicks you right in the dick, metaphorically speaking, for thinking you will get oral sex from it when it's just a video game.

You'd have to be seven different flavors of fucktarded to believe a video game would give you a blowjob. Christ.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Stink fag posted:

Star Wars is stupid.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pumprag posted:

Is going neutral still the worst option possible with the restored contend mod?

You tell me.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Let's face it,this 'expansion' is going to better than piss of eternity because it's based on a (borderline) usable system rather than the rubbish obsidian came out with. amazing and horrendous.

I don't know about this one

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

loving depressing. Gas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

*dial turns from "amazing" to "horrendous"*

• Locked thread