Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

This thread is like a full body dry heave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Cuckoo posted:

This thread is like a full body dry heave

I'm the little kicks.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

You should get educated about spiders they are good.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
drat OP another good thread!

lmao the only 1 vote so far is from Crap ahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Im working on a lighthearted but also serious sci-fi adventure webcomic

so far this is the best one in the whole thread

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Penis President

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
This thread is a failure because a lot of the comics herein are actually pretty unsucky.

e: and non lovely

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You should get educated about spiders they are good.

My response to this, as always, is that if your pest-control method involves having other pests around you need to sit down and think this one through a little bit because that poo poo is counter-intuitive. This is the 21st century; we don't need to stock our houses with horrifying abominations to rid them of mild annoyances.

Also goes for "ladybugs are good because they kill aphids", bitch what do I care whether the bug in my house is red or green, I'm still killing the drat thing

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

:golfclap: This could go in the politoons thread

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

loquacius posted:

:golfclap: This could go in the politoons thread

i don't think there's enough text. maybe we could improve it before crossposting?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Hogge Wild posted:

i don't think there's enough text. maybe we could improve it before crosspostinghatching?

ftfy

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Junk posted:

so far this is the best one in the whole thread

I'm inclined to agree. It is pitch perfect and I've been trying to think of a way to outdo it (or at least copy it) ever since it was posted. I've had no success so far.

gnarlyhotep posted:

drat OP another good thread!

lmao the only 1 vote so far is from Crap ahhahahahahahahhhahahhhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gnarly, those ballots are supposed to be secret!
This is a violation of Crap's civil rights.
That being said, LMAO.
I'm imagining Crap following me around the forums and voting 1 on all my threads because she's still angry about me drawing cartoon boobies.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Applewhite posted:

I'm inclined to agree. It is pitch perfect and I've been trying to think of a way to outdo it (or at least copy it) ever since it was posted. I've had no success so far.

oh well Apple, you can't win(lose) them all!

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

oh gently caress it's Sonic

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Are people actually still making the real ones of these unironically, and if not when did they suffer their well-deserved death

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

Are people actually still making the real ones of these unironically, and if not when did they suffer their well-deserved death

Rage comics or pro-conceal carry propaganda?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Rage comics or pro-conceal carry propaganda?

The first one, I know the second one is still going strong

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

The first one, I know the second one is still going strong

http://memebase.cheezburger.com/ragecomics perhaps this link will answer your question.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

You can tell it's an alternate timeline because there's a dirigible.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Applewhite posted:

http://memebase.cheezburger.com/ragecomics perhaps this link will answer your question.

These are even worse than I remembered, but there's no dates on them so I choose to believe they were all made in 2011

what the hell, there aren't any lesbians in this webcomic v:mad:v voted 1

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
loquacius draw a comic

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Applewhite fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Jul 24, 2015

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Hogge Wild posted:

loquacius draw a comic

I'm even worse at mouse drawing than I am at regular drawing but okay

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
lol that's a drat good nobama. no one in the policartoons thread would know the difference

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

that's just Day by Day

E: much more coherent and better executed though

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Baroque Turd