Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mintergalactic posted:

It might be because I already put down 60 dollars for it but I want to believe that sfv will be good and not bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Pokken gonna be at EVO

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/unrooolie/status/692190439261237248

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2 smash games again...this is hell!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also isn't Pokken a arena battle style game where you just float in the air spamming 20 second long supers for minutes at a time

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Also isn't Pokken a arena battle style game where you just float in the air spamming 20 second long supers for minutes at a time

idk

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the only thing worse than one smash game at evo is a smash community that's split between 2 games but there's enuff ppl to sustain both games at ebo

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

all i know about it is that there is no local vs. because of the arena camera system they went with and the special inputs work the same as smash bros and arcade cabs have custom controllers attached to them. also the chandelier ghost pokemon is gonna be in it which is pretty cool.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

heikachu

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Real hurthling! posted:

all i know about it is that there is no local vs. because of the arena camera system they went with and the special inputs work the same as smash bros and arcade cabs have custom controllers attached to them. also the chandelier ghost pokemon is gonna be in it which is pretty cool.

Weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They're also selling Wii U fight sticks for it which is cool

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
That's weird because the game was on controller in arcades, but eh it's still p neat

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
its great as a monument to the unscrupulous greed which fills mr wizard like a hot air balloon

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

pokken is really weird

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax is a PS Plus game for February

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Wish i had ps3

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

In Training posted:

poo poo yes

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cpaw_Put24

benimaru, robert and k' confirmed

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I like Benimaru's new outfit

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Baal posted:

I like Benimaru's new outfit

robert looks like hot garbage

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
robert always looks like garbage, thats a good sign

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Pokken took Persona's spot, and I for one am glad of it.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

also there's no pokken stick. just the pad.

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
does anyone here fight on fightcade. fight me on xmen cota im in the room on there. name is "p e r f e c t"

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm too scared to fight somebody named Perfect.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm too scared to fight somebody named Perfect.

I'm not.. I;m not scared of anyone, especially the man in the room on xman cota. He can kiss my rear end for all I care

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The thought alone of a man in a room loving terrifies me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I made a new thread for the new year and all the new games are coming out so there will be new people interested in playing. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762148 Topic locked.

• Locked thread