Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

that the whole time this was a metaphor for the economy. You just came up with that yourself? Or maybe do you know something you aren't telling us...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Psychosis

[Staring at the prisoner but you can tell I see him as a human and try my best to treat him as such.] You're a poo poo man. A crap evil dude. You probably killed this lady [taps her photo] She's dead. We're sure of that this time. She's dead and you probably did it. You're going to jail for the maximum sentence I hope!

Miss Psychosis

Watson: Good lord Sherlock Holmes! It seems the murderer made the call from inside the interrogation room.

Sherlock: If only the interrogator was a killer. I could tell by the way she walked and her smallish purse that wasn't quite a handbag that she could never kill. The case would be so simple, if only I weren't so smart.

Miss Psychosis

The prisoner's real dilemma is how to give me that cute little valentines card I just know he's been concealing all day.

Miss Psychosis

[Smashing my hand down on the thin steel table] Look man! GIve me something to work with! I know you used those forums every day for months on end!

Miss Psychosis

Uhh, I mean, do you use these forums, as has been alleged against you? I've never heard of them before in my life, let alone used them.

Miss Psychosis

[To the mirror] Turn off the tape and the cameras. This is off the record. [To the prisoner, getting my face all up close to his. He can smell my coffee breath and he's visibly uncomfortable] So... What did you rate the Fluffie Duckie Newbie Av Shoppe... If it was a five... Well maybe we can work something out.

Miss Psychosis

Look motherfucker we don't play games here. This is the minor leagues, but it's still a league. I'm gonna get you the full six hours if it kills me.

Miss Psychosis

Sometimes I have a weird dream where I'm actually the one being interrogated. [Smash cut dream sequence] Did you do it? Did you eat Shawna's tuna sandwich from the work fridge? Her name wasn't on it but you knew it was hers. Did you eat the sandwich? Did you?

Miss Psychosis

[Walking around the prisoner like a shark] You might wonder why I've dressed like this today. Well Mike's son is having a party later and I owe'd him a favor.

Miss Psychosis

Oh? You say you we're just being BYOB? Weeds actually a felony and it isn't even BYOB anymore anyway. You're going away for sure.

Miss Psychosis

[Kicking over the chair] NO. THAT CAN'T BE TRUE. SOUP? FOR BREAKFAST??

joke_explainer

Oh, a tough guy eh? You don't want to talk to me? That's fine. I'm the nice guy here. Here, let's have a drink.

*pours two glasses of Laphroaig 20-year*

Oh, we can't just drink this straight...

*pours cola and ice into both glasses with a sinister grin as the prisoner shudders*

bacalou

[bangs hands on the table] TELL A PHONE? WHAT DID YOU TELL THE PHONE, HERNANDEZ? WHAT?!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Nyah you can't pin this on me copper. *lights a cig*

----------------

bacalou

[shakes head as bad cop partner walks into the interrogation room] watch it johnson... he can't teleport, but for all we know, he could still telestarboard

Miss Psychosis

bacalou posted:

[shakes head as bad cop partner walks into the interrogation room] watch it johnson... he can't teleport, but for all we know, he could still telestarboard

Lmfao

drilldo squirt

Hey jonson, your very gay, in the bad way. *jonson who isn't gay has his feelings hurt.*

----------------

Miss Psychosis

[Badass robo-suit bank robber magnetized to wall] Here's the deal Francois... That suit it worth more than every bank you've hit put together. What's the real motive? [Francois's mask slowly opens, revealing another mask - the Guy Fawkes mask] Ok someone take that off him. Then run him through facial recognition. We have him dead to rights without worrying about motive.

Miss Psychosis

[Sighing after interrogating supervillains all day] The next time one of these jokers says they did it because they wanted to see the world burn I'm putting icy-hot in their standard prison issue underwear.

drilldo squirt

That's assault. You would go to jail .

----------------

bacalou

but buddhist cop, it doesn't matter if good and bad are subjective. we need to act in accordance with the roles if we want results! what? no, i don't think i'm having trouble living in the moment.

drilldo squirt

Considering the location it could be sexual assault.

----------------

Miss Psychosis

[Ignorant cop who accidentally arrested jesus] You're gonna be in jail to the end of days bud.

[Jesus sadly nods]

Miss Psychosis

How about I ask you question you don't have some well planned answer for for a change, hmm? Can God, in his omnipotence, make a rock so big he can't lift it?

FreshCutFries

[an interrogator, who is currently working with his psychiatrist on some overly accusatory social habits, sits in front of the prisoner apprehensively]

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
"I actually only came in to tell you we already got a confession from you. Here. *slaps down paper with seemingly flawless signature* You got kinda violent, we had to put you down, I'm sure you don't remember, but I figured, hey, let you know where you stand. You're gonna burn. Have some water, bitch *slams down glass of water*"

"Wait..." says the prisoner. The interrogator put the glass down on a loop in the signature. The water and glass form a magnifying lens, showing a dot at the top of the loop. Slowly, the prisoner gets up, and the mouse is now the cat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it actually keeps going on like that, the original prisoner makes some logical flaw and is back to being a prisoner, and gains the upper hand, they're making a series of it on the usa network

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Miss Psychosibledst="448064388 posted:

[Ignorant cop who accidentally arrthe jesus] You're gonna be in jail to the end of days bud.

[Jesus sadly nods]

Its funny cuz its true. Well, not true-true, but in the Bible true

joke_explainer

*me, flustered*

Okay, let's try it another way. 15 gallons of honey in it for you if you confess. Yeah, my buddies's got some hives, he's got a ton of extra fresh local honey this year. That sweeten the deal at all?

Miss Psychosis

Lol

joke_explainer

Alright buddy you asked for it. Bringing in my guest interrogator, Jeffrey. He's obsessed with hashtag gamergate. Have fun.

joke_explainer

It all began innocuously enough, Detective... I was, meeting my friend, Mr. Blankbrickwall. At the Brick And Mortar Club. Next door to an old secondhand shop by ran by Tick Hourhand. They were.. drop... ping by with ceiling tiles. For the club.

joke_explainer

They were... desk... umm... *sweating* Discrete... disc throwers. That's where they learned to be hitmen, you see. Disc toss gone wrong, took out one of the crowd. It was tragic, Detective. Anyway, we met a fence and his bodyguard, named *leans over to look at the floor for a minute, looking around while biting lip, pops back up* "Mosaic Tile & Plastic Powersocket"

Miss Psychosis

Lol

Miss Psychosis

joke_explainer posted:

Alright buddy you asked for it. Bringing in my guest interrogator, Jeffrey. He's obsessed with hashtag gamergate. Have fun.

[Sternly] Look Son, I know your Dad may have been killed by this madman... But there's lines you don't cross. Weird twitter is a better match for this perp anyway.

Miss Psychosis

@Inter-o-gator posted:

Confess lest [Sudden dubstep takes over the room] I crank up this dance party! Dancing so bad it'll make you confess. Watch these moves. [Trips, falls.]

joke_explainer

Miss Psychosis posted:

[Sternly] Look Son, I know your Dad may have been killed by this madman... But there's lines you don't cross. Weird twitter is a better match for this perp anyway.

U guilty? who cares man. Got new RV w/ chem toilet and rdy for adventure. #safewayparkinglot #urcomingwithme

Miss Psychosis

joke_explainer posted:

U guilty? who cares man. Got new RV w/ chem toilet and rdy for adventure. #safewayparkinglot #urcomingwithme

[Carting large blue drum from the evidence locker] Just dusting for prints chief. #EpicJobQuits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

You been in here three months, kid? Yeah? Guess you ain't heard anything about the new season of Game of Thrones. Hm, what to tell you about... let's take it slow, hahah. Feel free to speak up at any time. Let's start with how Hodor died.

• Locked thread