Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«478 »
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cozz posted:

Guess I need to look at these support EZA's, as I didn't realize Support Vegeta is a much better Turles. Although I think I lose out on that 15% attack link with LR Boujack (Who with Buuhan has been holding back my leader skills for EXT Int in Battlefield!). Although the real key to battlefield Jiren is just LR Cell. So thanks for this argument!

I do wish that the battlefield currency wasn't so limited, or the cost wasn't so hard for the SSR's and their awakenings. To get Krillan and/18 and awaken them, it takes 150,000 Battlefield Memory, and that's without even accounting for dupes.

JP has a new battlefield LR that costs 330k so be on the lookout for that.

Plus they're absolutely gonna put the extra copies of LR bardock in there too.

As for Jiren, I always save TEQ Caulifla for my Jiren team no matter what. She can't do anything to him but she also can't be touched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

a neat cape posted:

Why are you ignoring that Vegeta has the best extreme INT leader skill while also saying "bring strong leader skills"

Goku Black gives 90% to Buuhan, Janemba and Metal Cooler Army and 150% to everyone else. I think its slightly worse than Vegetas in this situation, but its nothing to write home about

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about so I'm just going to say that I realized I have the metal cooler lead people really like, and AGL Bardock going SSJ in the fight for MC's tokens feels like cheating.

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

Evil Fluffy posted:

I have no idea what the hell you guys are talking about

They're arguing over which combo of THESE THREE GUYS is the best option for fighting the final boss of this month's edition of Virtual Dokkan Ultimate Clash, a TEQ Jiren.

CidGregor fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 14, 2020

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

Black is bad in the fight you probably shouldn't be using him on the team at all

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

That goku black sucks in everything that isn't the legendary goku event or maybe infinite dragon ball history

He might be the worst category lead in the game that isn't Super Buu

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

actually he owns but not in hard content unless you're specifically sitting there stacking defense (which is not sbr)

against jiren he is not great but if you're specifically using him for his leader skill it's still not great since he leaves that hole there

also if you are struggling to get orbs as it is you should be bringing vegeta for his +ki leader skill and support skills over someone like black who does nothing and less for most of the team outside of zamasu who he is not linking with on your rotation

Aurora fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 15, 2020

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Wait for LR Black in part 2 of the 5 year anniversary. He owns as a great replacement.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Sure I'll just summon an LR, simple....

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

That's all they put out mostly and you're gonna come to a point where those are what you're looking for. I hate it too but that's where we're at.

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

If nothing else they are more willing to do weird poo poo with the LRs and have fun than the dokkanfests which are where they recycle a lot of the same characters and where the game makes most of its money.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

True!

So I haven't really touched this Extreme Z-Area stuff. Are any of the characters you awaken in this event worth prioritzing over the others?

Elissia
Dec 28, 2012

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

True!

So I haven't really touched this Extreme Z-Area stuff. Are any of the characters you awaken in this event worth prioritzing over the others?

apparently PHY Piccolo is The Guy To Get for his passive (unconditional +77% Def to everyone in the same turn)
other than that most of the units are fairly underwhelming afaik

CidGregor
Sep 27, 2009

TG: if i were you i would just take that fucking devilbeast out behind the woodshed and blow its head off

It's also just Something To Do, you know? And there's stone rewards, so, might as well, right? At the very least it makes a bunch of really old, really lovely units suck slightly less.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

CidGregor posted:

It's also just Something To Do, you know? And there's stone rewards, so, might as well, right? At the very least it makes a bunch of really old, really lovely units suck slightly less.

That's essentially what it feels like to me.

A nice way to slightly revive unused characters, and gives me something to use stamina on other than grinding consumable currencies in the item shop (RADISHES).

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Transforming Kefla and EZAs for the agl SS2 Caulifla and PHY Berserk Kale coming to JP

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

transforming from kale+caulifla into kefla, or saiyan to ssj/2/etc?

either way, looking forward to those EZAs too, I've had those rainbowed for ages. Shame about their links.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

LibrarianCroaker posted:

transforming from kale+caulifla into kefla, or saiyan to ssj/2/etc?

either way, looking forward to those EZAs too, I've had those rainbowed for ages. Shame about their links.

Looks like it's a base form Kefla that transforms to Super Saiyan, then transforms to SS2.

Not sure if the second transformation is traditional or via active skill

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/TeamDokkaner/st...0813844482?s=19

Intense Stare

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Also for those that are confused the Beerus tweet is from when Goku went Ultra instinct and he's saying Goku's coming. If they release a new UI Goku before the 5 year i've got a huge decision on my hands.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

Also for those that are confused the Beerus tweet is from when Goku went Ultra instinct and he's saying Goku's coming. If they release a new UI Goku before the 5 year i've got a huge decision on my hands.

They're gonna loving do it and drain stones

And it'll work

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Spent 9 months of last year hoarding stones for my girls, time to do it again

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

I'm looking forward to a new UI Goku, that you probably actually want to see transform, and hopefully has Kamehameha wave as a super. Hopefully they don't give him a bad restriction like SSJ Gohan. I think I'll probably do one multi and just wait for the year 5 LR's, as I love Potora/Fusion.

Kefla will hopefully be good as well. I've always enjoyed using PHY Kefla, even if she sometimes doesn't dodge when she needs to.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gonna laugh when the new Kefla is largely the same, it's just that she has Fierce Battle now instead of poo poo-rear end Shattering the Limit

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

Gonna laugh when the new Kefla is largely the same, it's just that she has Fierce Battle now instead of poo poo-rear end Shattering the Limit

She'll at least be on transformation boost which makes her 10x better

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

she probably will have a good looking 7 year long sa too instead of the lame rear end one she has now

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

RBX posted:

Comedy option: It's a fake out and they're going to finally add Moro and/or that stupid angel who is working with the galactic patrol that Goku trains with.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010

i liked PHY Kefla's SA when it came out, but yeah, no doubt this will be way better.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010
Bench press was, is and will never be a great chest builder.

You don't need a new Goku, we have Gokus at home.

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

Il arrive

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/dokkan_global/s...2617394177?s=19

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/dokkan_global/s...2425786371?s=19

So no active skill and he doesn't transform? Not really LR worthy in the current climate. I don't see anything about Kefla so it's just him. This is a huge bait.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

RBX posted:

So no active skill and he doesn't transform? Not really LR worthy in the current climate. I don't see anything about Kefla so it's just him. This is a huge bait.

This dude is utterly broken and doesn't need a transformation.

That passive is insane

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Seriously he's a combination of LR God Goku and STR Whis. 70% dodging for 7 turns, 50% dodging from turn 8 and on, raising attack and defense on every evasion, 9nd of thr highest base attack stats in the gane, a godly link set.... this dude is every bit as good as the blue fusions

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

So I mostly have not played but been logging in for months, I got up to almost 500 free stones, but then pulled for one go around on the SSj4 Goku banner, got LR SSj4 Goku from it, which I hope isn't a waste?

I previously only ran the LR Potara team. Curious how the Super Saiyan(?) team stacks up.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

RBX posted:

Goodbye stones, it was good having you.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

oh no I'm gonna die

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Seriously he's a combination of LR God Goku and STR Whis. 70% dodging for 7 turns, 50% dodging from turn 8 and on, raising attack and defense on every evasion, 9nd of thr highest base attack stats in the gane, a godly link set.... this dude is every bit as good as the blue fusions

I need like 6 cards from the Anniversary banners. Don't have Trunks, Zamasu, INT LR Vegito, Broly, Majin Buu, or LR SS Gohan. The Fusions are a nice bonus. Can't do alot of SBRs or LGE missions without them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Baal
Oct 22, 2010

I appreciate they were able to work in the Tony Hawk Kamehameha without needing beam to grind on v cool

«478 »