Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
How much does the game change when you start being able to modify stats? I just hit 47 and I have a fairly decent team set going but Z-Hard event stuff still wrecks me. I have tons of units that just need event tokens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Are there any team building tips? Or should I post my box? I'm sucking horribly at Z-Hard events and I'd like to Dokkan-Awaken a bunch of units.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
https://imgur.com/a/rXLZ6
Current box. Any recommendations for current medals? Ignore the low level awoken SR'd, most are from when I started.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Wuxi posted:

Thats pretty easy actually. Its all about the leader skills right now and your by far best leader is Super Buu (Gohan Absorbed). Add Janemba (who is a powerhouse on his own and links very well with Buuhan), SSG Goku, the new Int Future Trunks und the SR Kid Trunks (who is a great support already, and has a good dokkan awakening). Last card is probably the other Future Trunks, even though he doesn't offer all that much.

Rotate and keep Janemba and Buuhan in one rotation and Rage Trunks + Kid Trunks/Gotenks in the other. Try to feed Int orbs into Rage Trunks (for his passive) and as many non-Int orbs as possible into the two Buuhans. Block with Janemba and SSG Goku if possible.

This should easily clear every current event besides SSB Vegito (who is PHY 90% of the fight), but since you don't have him anyway there's no point in farming his medals.

Thank you I'll try that out!

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Four stones but I beat the Z--Hard Sword of Light. Had a rule of one stone per form. Broke that rule on the last 2%, however IT IS ONLY 2 MEDALS.
I am not going to be able to attempt to farm this for some time. Team works wonders though.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

Wuxi posted:

I'm not really sure what to say, I just tested it with my slightly weaker INT team and I pretty much cruised through it. It honestly is one of the easier events :shrug:
What items are you taking? How are you blocking/what is your formation? Do you take the bottom path to get as much Ki on your team as possible?

Get as many ki spots as possible, block with Janemba or Buu as much as possible. Items are currently only three slot, working on my third wish to unlock more. Senzu, Icarus and Whis. Heal, Damage Reduction and Damage Reduction. However, my team point max is my large issue, dead slot so I get stuck with a saibaman, two more levels and I could toss in Int golden Frieza for some more damage reduction.
https://imgur.com/a/VNrMK

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

the_steve posted:

Is that the one where you match numbered cards instead of orbs?

Nope, battle RPG with lots of monsters to raise.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
180 stones so far and no LR. Only decent drop was SSJ4 Gogeta dupe. Everything else is dumb Ssrs. Im at 41 remaining quests Hard or Z Hard before I run out of free stones completely. One last batch to grind out for one more attempt.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.

RBX posted:

You need 600 stones to have a 55% chance to get it. So everybody that has one is incredibly lucky(unless they're playing with individual players rates..).

I'm on multi pull number 8 now. Not much gotten.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Welp, completely tapped out of free stones. Bought the $4 50 stone deal. Full 4 cycles of pulls on the Gogeta banner. Nothing. My wife got both LRs on first 30 stone cycle pulls.
BAH.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
LR Beerus and LR Cell.
No idea if they are any good but nifty looking. Cannot level Beerus and Whis yet though.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
What's the estimate stone cost for Gogeta Blue on this banner? I'm sitting on just shy of 400 stones and hoping law of averages is on my side.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Finally got Gogeta, 550 stones including the free 100.
Hits hard with no super bonus or awoken. Just plain max 100.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
300 stones and the only worth while unit I got was Android Catagory Leader 17. Everything else was low grade SSRs.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
150 stones, only 3 SSRs and nothing of note frome those three. Dumb game.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
What are the chances of Kale and Califla LR being on the Anniversary Banner? I have enough tokens and that's pretty much the only LR I actually want. But I know GoBros is really good.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
drat.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Did three multipulls. Got Str Sign Goku on the third pull from a completely empty and no special animation pull.
Nothing else of value out of all three pulls.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
Six total pulls on Gogeta got me.. BULLA X2. My sixth Int Gogeta, a crappy Pan and Agi BR Gogeta.
That is it. Four regular pulls, one free and one multi ticket pull.
God drat.

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
I'm at 54/55 Tickets, is there one more coming out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kortel
Jan 7, 2008

Nothing to see here.
250 stones.
No LR. Ah well, puts me at 253 LR tokens.