Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
I just started Dokkan Battle and got an SSR Vegeta off the bat with my initial set of Dragon Stones. Here's to hoping I can enjoy this game. Anyway, here is my friend ID: 2665602435.

If anyone's curious, you can play this on an emulator (droid4x) and it works fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010

Echophonic posted:

The Saiyan event is up. Seems like a good opportunity for people to get an INT guy in the R Nappa. The Vegeta is an STR character as well. Just going through on Normal, it looks like you get two of each. Haven't replayed a level yet, so not sure if you can get more, but you probably can.

Nappa has Saiyan Warrior Race, Brutal Beatdown, Tough as Nails, Berserker, and Over 9000. Pretty similar to other Nappas, but it looks like Over 9000 is an event character link. His passive is INT attack up by 10%. Definitely seems like a solid card, like all Nappas.

Vegeta has Saiyan Warrior Race, The Vegeta Family, Big Bad Bosses, Prodigies, and Over 9000. Also has a 'rare' attack up by 100% ability. Seems alright, but he's being compared to Saiyan Elite Vegeta and Jeice for me, so he's not really stacking up.

You can also get another copy of the Z-Awakened Saibamen since I ran it on both Normal and Hard. Just train them up to level 20 and it's essentially cheap training food since you don't have to consume more Awakening Medals.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
It was getting tedious going through every story mission again on Hard Mode so I said gently caress it I'll roll one time and got SSR PHY Vegeta.

It unfortunate that he can't link with SSR TEQ Vegeta from my experience using other people's PHY Vegeta, but at least PHY Vegeta has a better passive. Now to grind out his levels and farm for Awakening Medals :shepicide: