Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Yeah, my Chinese Gohan has a Special Attack of 10, and regularly hits for up to 30k. It's ridiculous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

ChronoReverse posted:

Is 10 the highest it can go for any character?

Yeah, I think so.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

My first two stone summons had Super Saiyan Goku, and then I never saw him again. :smith:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Welp, time to go play 30 missions in a row to try and get enough dragon stones for a multi pull

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I feel like this is a stupid-rear end question, but how do I check the links on my characters other than in battle?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

That pull was not worth the hours of grinding. loving Zarbon. And two different Yamchas!

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Oct 19, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Nuebot posted:

There's also going to be a king kai planet, which I assume is a training location. I think that'll be our first one?

Nah, you can get a bunch through one of the Dragonball wishes.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Finally got Mecha Frieza, after about 30 runs. Now I can put him on Team Robot Fight

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

zelah posted:

Been running it regularly on hard with only 2 to show for it. Ready for that new content.

This, but with only one Frieza

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Goddamn, Z-hard King Vegeta wiped me immediately. Attacking before any of my dudes, with a super... poo poo, man. He hits hard.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

DoubleT2172 posted:

Have finished the king Vegeta strike on hard 10 times and still no Vegeta. I really wanted to farm him but this is frustrating

:smith::hf::smith:
Same

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Man, I've still never rolled an SSR. The RNG hates me. It's almost enough to make me stop playing.

Except I know that it isn't, and that I'll keep bashing my head against the game and asking it for more.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Man, why the gently caress are there two rare Phys Android 19s? Is there really that much demand for robo-clown?

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Man, I really hope I get Piccolo Jr to drop before the event ends...

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Is it just my terrible luck with this game (which I'm totally willing to believe), or is there a dearth of good TEQ type? The only two I've got are Kid Gohan and a Goku.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I did a multi stone pull, and got a bunch of doubles. That's really kind of irritating.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Man, they're giving out Kid Goku like candy. This is great.

Edit: On that note, is it worth Dokkan Awakenign Teq Goku to AGL Goku? I have a poo poo-tonne of AGL characters, and not a lot of TEQ at this point. Is the boost worth losing one of my handful of decent TEQ characters?

Double Edit: On the subject of that TEQ Goku, you can now farm the event - he auto drops on Z-Hard, so it's trivially easy to get his Super Attack up to 10 now.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Sep 30, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Was there ever any consensus on what is better to do when you have 50 stones, a multi summon or a bunch of single ones?

Well, there's no point doing a multi friend-point summon, at least.

Edit: Man, I've blown like 5 Dragon Stones trying to grind Gohan's Super Attack to 10. It's hovering at 9, and the last ten runs of Serious Serious Battle has resulted in either only Gohan Medals or spirit water.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 08:26 on Oct 4, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Has there been any indication of what the next summon event is going to be? I'm debating whether or not I should blow my fifty stones now or later.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I finally ran out of zenni... Is guess I'll be grinding on Hercule for sweet cash money all weekend.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Perfect Cell is the only UR I have, and I will never let him not be my leader (outside of monotype, I suppose). Oh Cell, you really are perfect

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

This loving game

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 19, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Is there any reward for finishing all the Bojack story on Z-hard, or will my sense of satisfaction have to do?

Edit: Nope, just smug satisfaction

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Oct 12, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Ooh, neat. Now to play the "Do I blow my (probably last for the foreseeable future) 50 stones on a multisummon for Cooler or wait for the next event" game. I'll probably hold on to them for the inevitable RoF event, I think.

Either way, looking forward to the new Cooler content. Always nice to get more missions.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Oct 12, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Sent friend requests to you guys. I'm Dave, with Perfect Cell.

My code is 2033242439

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I used to run a PHY/STR team, but it never really did much that a rainbow team, or a monotype, wouldn't have done better.

Edit: Here's the team I'm currently running. I really need to get a better TEQ character. Mighty Mask is a bit of a weak link.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Oct 14, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Wow, I just managed to beat Enter The Savior on Z-Hard. Wasn't expecting to be able to pull that off any time soon. Dokkan Awakened PHY Gohan is a loving beast.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

isme posted:

What's so weak link about Mighty Mask? It has superb HP, does decent damage and if you max his super, his specials hits pretty hard. It is a fairly serviceable card.

I didn't have the stamina to farm the event, so I don't have his super very high, and he doesn't link too well with the rest of my team (Neither does 16, admittedly, but he was the card I started with so I'm kind of attached). His HP is definitely pretty good though, so he outclasses most of my other TEQ cards.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 09:11 on Oct 14, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Mine wasn't much better

I did two single summon pulls, and both of them were R STR Jeice.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Yeah on Reddit there's a lot of people complaining of non Saiyan drops; grain of salt and all that though. I think I might go back to single pulls which is where my best SR's and my SSR were from.

I thought I was being a bit complainy, but Jesus, Redditors are whiny babies.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Finally got the 90 Day Login. Man, it feels like I've been playing for way longer than three months.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Snake Way is long, but still not long enough to get the 10+ Support Items mission. Has anyone managed to get it, and if so, do you remember which level? Seems like it all comes down to luck/RNG.

Edit: it's the only non-daily dragon stone I have left that I can get.

cptn_dr fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 18, 2015

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Drowning Rabbit posted:

What is the secret boss on snake way? I'm still a bit of a scary cat when it comes to Z-Hard, though I'm almost done the regular campaign on Hard now.

It's STR Grandpa Gohan

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

In my experience, Mighty Mask is the better card. Chilled only ever disappoints. :mediocre:

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Apparently I've been unfairly maligning Chilled.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Yeah, I blew a handful on getting Gohan to SA + Dokkan awakened. I don't regret it at all, he's a beast.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Well, that's pretty underwhelming. Hopefully we actually get the new stuff soon. I'm mostly hoping for new levels, since I finally managed to finish all the current ones on Z-hard.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

I got two Super Saiyan pulls in a row - SR Agl 17, and SR STR Frieza.
And then Yakkon.

Two SS pulls in a row is pretty much the best luck I've ever had in this game.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Ross Angeles posted:

How do you guys get so many stones?

I've Z-Cleared the entire map and gotten all the stones from the missions.

I'm sitting on 100 stones, which I've been saving up for the RoF/BoG events, so I can do some multipulls. I've never bought any stones, mostly just kept them stocked up from missions/map clearing. I've also Z-Cleared it though, so I won't be getting many more until we get some new maps (though I do have the 100 day login bonus tomorrow, which I might use on a single-pull) .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

New Leaf posted:

Why is Nail an Extreme character? I only Awakened him to do the S Int group mission. What a letdown..

That's weird. My Nail (Facing Fate) is S Int.