Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

During the last election cycle I came across a video on Herman Cain's youtube channel. This video was called "The Making of the Cain Chronicles" and it outlined the process behind a CGI series to be made starring Herman Cain. This video showed storyboards and motion capture footage of a story where Herman Cain had been transported to the near future, a totalitarian dystopia where Barack Obama's disastrous policies plunge the nation into a depression so deep that surveillance robots and masked government troopers keep order with an iron fist. The footage showed a man jumping on to a barrel to simulate Herman Cain vaulting onto a land speeder.

Within 24 hours it was gone. Probably because this sort of thing reflected very poorly on the judgment of any serious presidential candidate that would approve it. To this day, I have seen no more evidence that it ever existed, but it did, and it was glorious.

I'm not on drugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

What was the theme song like?

aRudeTeen
Jul 13, 2003

There was no theme song. Just some Real Adventures of Johnny Quest level CGI Herman Cain on a hover bike.

This is the only evidence I've been able to find that it ever existed: http://www.hermancain.com/TheCainChronicles-30

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

WhaleFarmerJohn posted:

serious presidential candidate

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

oh my loving god. look at this guy

http://www.hermancain.com/AmericanSniper-272

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981