Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty

by zen death robot
public transportation is an affordable, effective means to commute to and from work, the store, the beach, and distant friends, along with reducing humanity's carbon footprint. you can catch up on reading, sit back and relax, practice your cross-stitch, or get to know your fellow commuters. it should be destroyed with a hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

when i start my new job i'm going to bike to a rail station, ride the railz 30 min out to a suburb, and then bike again to work. public transportation is the modern equivalent of hitler.

ty manifisto

alnilam

trains are really cool, as is their cheaper cousin, bus rapid transit aka dedicated busways. you know who else liked trains, and probably would like busways? mussolini

ty manifisto

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*trapped in traffic with a screaming baby, an adult listening to anime themes and punching the sit slowly and making wooshing sounds* this is wonderful. what an enriching experience *idly unscrews electrical panel and removes wires*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
a man at the circus will eat a train piece by piece, but it's not a trick, it's an act of hatred. the clowns fear him

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
man, we've been in the same spot for thirty minutes. I could have easily dismantled this entire thing with my bare hands several times over

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
it's so sad to see such a cute, young couple fight like that. they should be fighting the train, with sticks and rocks and fire, until it is a smoldering ruin

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
true story: once I saw someone rip the false leg off someone else right as the bus stopped, and ran out into the night. at that moment, my destiny was clear. Qwerinty, the Dark Rail

----------------

Golden Gate Bride
knife to meet you

Qwerinty posted:

true story: once I saw someone rip the false leg off someone else right as the bus stopped, and ran out into the night. at that moment, my destiny was clear. Qwerinty, the Dark Rail

did he use it to hop hop hop his way to home?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
As your city's Mayor I will be happy to incorporate crowd surfing as an alternate means of pedestrian traffic during gridlock hours. All motorists stuck in traffic (including freeways) will be required to get out of their vehicles and assist pedestrians along on their travel routes into and out of the city.

I will also require all city traffic to be done in electric bumper cars.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Lil Cunty

meditation on the 5 skandhas, for bus:

matter: as i breath in, i am aware of the physical manifestation of the bus around me. as i breathe out, i feel a wet spot on my seat

sensation: as i breathe in, i smell boobs and sweat. as i breathe out, i realize that all phenomenon are impermanent

perception: as i breathe in, my heart is filled with the joy of living. as i breathe out, a man washes his entire body with wetwipes in the seat next to me

mental formations: as i breathe in, i invite the buddha to still my mind. as i breathe out, i silently judge the women across from me for wearing brown shoes with a black purse

consciousness: as i breathe in, i am aware of my breath-body independent from my physical form. as i breathe out, a man rips off another mans prosthetic leg and runs away with it

ty crap

ty landy

bog pixie

it doesnt exist here. honestly i think its a myth

ron color

Qwerinty posted:

*trapped in traffic with a screaming baby, an adult listening to anime themes and punching the sit slowly and making wooshing sounds* this is wonderful. what an enriching experience *idly unscrews electrical panel and removes wires*

Jimi Changa posted:

matter: as i breath in, i am aware of the physical manifestation of the bus around me. as i breathe out, i feel a wet spot on my seat

sensation: as i breathe in, i smell boobs and sweat. as i breathe out, i realize that all phenomenon are impermanent

perception: as i breathe in, my heart is filled with the joy of living. as i breathe out, a man washes his entire body with wetwipes in the seat next to me

mental formations: as i breathe in, i invite the buddha to still my mind. as i breathe out, i silently judge the women across from me for wearing brown shoes with a black purse

consciousness: as i breathe in, i am aware of my breath-body independent from my physical form. as i breathe out, a man rips off another mans prosthetic leg and runs away with it

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
two conductors, ashamed of their lives, make a pact. they flip the manual override switch at the same time, causing the trains to merge onto the same rail. 400 commuters go to heaven, the wreckage left in place as a monument to the conductor's brave actions. a plaque is installed

----------------

google THIS

Jimi Changa posted:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Mulli posted:

did he use it to hop hop hop his way to home?

there were no street lights, so he literally disappeared into the night. in my headcanon, he wanders still, smashing in bus windows with the leg, kicking tires with it and putting it on the train tacks like a penny. god's work

Jimi Changa posted:

ilu girl

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
on my trip to nyc, i was able to establish a lasting friendship with someone a few states away. i listened to music i haven't heard in ages, and read some articles about space. the seat in front of me crushed by my anger and strong hands, the bus twisted like a locker room towel. the train was reduced to ash and scattered to the sea

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*worms crawling around me, through me, merging with me, whispering softly* "there is a maze in the center of the earth. it's o'hare international"

----------------

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I took a series of buses and trains to central California, and my rage and grief washed them out to sea, drowning hundreds.

Lil Cunty

the year is 2072. i roll up to the supermaglev station and open up robotbook on my google Eye(tm). i scroll through my list of liked pages until i find the one im looking for, "Todays supermaglev holo-transfer color - closed group (no narcs!)". I remember the feeling of a frown that can no longer mar my smooth metallic features as I search through all of my body compartments. gently caress. I have literally every other color except infrared. Guess i'm paying full fare today

ty crap

ty landy

Ace of Baes
the trains in korea are good, they can get you to every major city in the country in an hour and a half tops, the buses in tempe arizona however, suck and always have one dude blasting a lovely homemade mixtape from his phone

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

it musta sucked to be Mussolini, man, be a real shitter but always live in the shadow of the big dogs Hitler & stalin, that kinda living can really drive one mad y'know?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
this donkey just sucks....

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i'm going to rattle the spinning bar thing off the train with a boombox on my shoulder. the intense sonic vibrations will destroy the train utterly

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

like i'm not saying i feel BAD for mussolini its just I feel its like this. Hitler's like mozart right, but mussolini ain't even sallieri. STALIN is salieri, mussolini's just like salieri's fat dad who chokes on a meatball early in the movie, like who cares

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
don't impugn stalin, he was powerful and strangled a light rail with his mustache and charimsa

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
what if trains could.... talk?

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Luvcow posted:

what if trains could.... talk?

i would silence them, like a flute plugged up mid note with a cork, or a man who thinks he can talk around me

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Lil Cunty

God I love the trainhat

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

hahahaha

----------------

alnilam

chapter 8: on a rail

ty manifisto

weird

by zen death robot
what i do is rent the biggest taxi i can find, then i get them to just go along bus routes and we pick up whoever looks cool at each stop, they give their busfare to me and if they're not cool they get kicked off. you can even drink if you wait for the driver to turn and look for cars or smth and no one snitches on you

----------------

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Yonkers posted:

what i do is rent the biggest taxi i can find, then i get them to just go along bus routes and we pick up whoever looks cool at each stop, they give their busfare to me and if they're not cool they get kicked off. you can even drink if you wait for the driver to turn and look for cars or smth and no one snitches on you

----------------

ron color

Yonkers posted:

lol

Looke

public transportation is really expensive here

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*sits with hands folded in lap, listening to some bach. in front of me, a man punches another man sitting next to him for snapping gum. it's the #15 in Denver* I pay $1000 a year for this privilege. I am content with my life. *pulls the emergency escape lever, the decompression crushes the bus like a hot soda can in cold water*

----------------

alnilam

The 28x bus takes me to the airport, and after it drops me off i assume it goes straight back to hell bc it doesn't pick anyone up

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
i'm jealous of public transport and the ability to not have to own a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

real talk not owning a car is the best thing

• Locked thread