Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stitch be back in to work the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 8.93%
No 19 33.93%
If he does I hope he brings my dad back from buying cigarettes 32 57.14%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
Man Jim Miller's still around??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
Nijem shouldn't have been so eager to go to the ground and defend submissions when he was dominating the striking.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Detroit Superstar Daron Cruickshank should not be fighting on the fightpass prelims.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Chexoid posted:

Man Jim Miller's still around??

This is going to be his 20th fight in the UFC.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Did Daron win that last Fight where he missed weight?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Detroit Superstar Daron Cruickshank should not be fighting on the fightpass prelims.

he missed weight and then got annihilated in his last fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

fatherdog posted:

This is going to be his 20th fight in the UFC.

i truly believe that he's the type of man that will not lose to the only tam guy i hate

Droopy Goines
Aug 2, 2003

Presented in DTS ES 6.1 where available.
This is a loser leaves the UFC match right?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
drat this card is on early today. I should pay more attention.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Droopy Goines posted:

This is a loser leaves the UFC match right?

i'd be stunned if they released cruickshank if he lost here. krause maybe.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
"What music do you want for your walkout, Daron?"

"Here, I use this for my burlesque routine"

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Didn't know Darons dad was Roy Nelson.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I like Krause and hope he wins

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Le Saboteur posted:

Didn't know Darons dad was Roy Nelson.

Who knew that Wilford Brimley was the patriarch of this lauded "martial arts family."

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Is Cruickshank wearing a cod piece?

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Owns

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Nice

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i can't remember why i used to think cruickshank is good but he's loving awful.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

Oh yeah?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
awesome finish. James Krause's hype train got derailed and I always thought he deserved better.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

Cruickshank is cool as poo poo when he's doing his stuff, but he is also breathtakingly stupid.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

But he did those cool kicks that one time :smith:

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Put your shirt on, son, put your shirt on.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Marching Powder posted:

He's not bad. His fight with Yves Edwards was cool and he's had some great knockouts.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Poor Hermione's Cat :catstare:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

He's not bad.

we just watched that fight together yeah?

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Is Cruickshank wearing a cod piece?

his cod piece is already on the internet and there wasn't a reebok logo on it

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Like, remember when Daron wheelkicked that guy then punched him 8 million times before he hit the ground, or when he KO'd Koch with alternating left-right headkicks. He's alright.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Marching Powder posted:

we just watched that fight together yeah?

Yep and that totally erased the rest of his 10 UFC fights.

Either you're joking or you really are that guy who says "he always sucked" after a guy loses that everyone rags on all the time. Don't be that guy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

Yep and that totally erased the rest of his 10 UFC fights.

Either you're joking or you really are that guy who says "he always sucked" after a guy loses that everyone rags on all the time. Don't be that guy.

i posit that he belongs in the 'entertaining' column rather than the 'good' one

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Remember when bryan callaway hit Cat in the back of her head before the fight, then Meisha got her loving face kneed in? Good times.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I got cruickshank confused with wonderboy thompson in my head and now one of them is owning ppl on main cards and the other guy keeps losing on prelims. I finally can differentiate them

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

squarerandom posted:

Remember when bryan callaway hit Cat in the back of her head before the fight, then Meisha got her loving face kneed in? Good times.

i loving hate carraway. wineland should come out wearing a white ribbon on his shirt causing reebok to flip a poo poo and then have to explain publicly why they got upset at wineland supporting an end to domestic violence

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

I got cruickshank confused with wonderboy thompson in my head and now one of them is owning ppl on main cards and the other guy keeps losing on prelims. I finally can differentiate them

same

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Marching Powder posted:

i posit that he belongs in the 'entertaining' column rather than the 'good' one

I agree but you originally said he was "loving awful" which is what I took issue with before lmao.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

I agree but you originally said he was "loving awful" which is what I took issue with before lmao.

yeah that was me speaking from my own unreasonable expectations. for the reason manyak stated above i had cruickshank filed in my brain as a contender and in comparison to those standards he's a pile of dog poo poo

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
I really hope Carraway/Tate both lose and TJ wins, the rest i'm neutral on

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Eddie Wineland with a badass walkout song, especially for his story, and I hope he straight murders Caraway

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Wtf happened to Johnny Eduardo? He just killed Wineland and disappeared into the ether.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Lloyd Boner posted:

Wtf happened to Johnny Eduardo? He just killed Wineland and disappeared into the ether.

I assume Barao's been forcing him to emulate Dillashaw for the past year

• Locked thread