Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stitch be back in to work the UFC?
This poll is closed.
Yes 5 8.93%
No 19 33.93%
If he does I hope he brings my dad back from buying cigarettes 32 57.14%
Total: 56 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Black pudding is one of the most delicious things known to man. I'd eat it every day if I had the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Dr. Abysmal posted:

It was, but Leslie Smith was still trying to protest with her ear hanging half off.

That was awesome. She busted out some Spanish and got a chant going from the Mexican fans.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:frogsiren: that cutman is advertising for "Boston Strong," which I assume is a gym of some kind :frogsiren:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Belle Isle Tech posted:

I don't think he's from the US

also :thejoke: kinda. Reebok police gonna get all over that, either way.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Hip escape into full mount.

If Duke gets cut, who will become the proverbial Worst Fighter?

CommonShore fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Jul 25, 2015

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That was a fun last round. I found myself cheering for Duke to finish, despite myself.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Kekekela posted:

Loving the leg attacks

In fights with so much leg play I appreciate when the fighters are of such contrasting skin tone. Makes it easier to follow.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I had 30-27 Nijem

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Le Saboteur posted:

Didn't know Darons dad was Roy Nelson.

Who knew that Wilford Brimley was the patriarch of this lauded "martial arts family."

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

manyak posted:

This fight could be really cool

Robertson's goofy kneebar finish is one of my favourite subs

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Charles Gnarwin posted:

He's the one who won via stump puller, right?

Not familiar with that term. Robertson was backpacking Jardine and grabbed the leg.

http://www.cdn.sherdog.com/_images/pictures/20130223064804_top.JPG

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

fatherdog posted:

Saunders probably should win this 29-28 because he won every second of the first round up until he got dropped and he recovered immediately, but at least one judge is probably going to disagree

:staredog:

e. Guida-Sanchez had some pretty significant damage inflicted from the bottom. Silva-Lutter. There was another one in the last couple months where someone got psycho with elbows from the bottom and opened up some cuts but I can't remember what it was.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Didn't Ferguson go crazy on Thompson with spike elbows from the guard too? Do I sense a pattern in a certain stoner's coaching?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

gently caress! i missed it because of the cat. Ran back when I heard Joe all like :supaburn:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

savinhill posted:

Could headlining a Fox card and wanting to put on a good show and win more fans have anything to do with TJ's more aggressive style tonight? My brother's about as casual as you can get for an MMA fan, but he loves Dillashaw now after watching the main with me tonight.

I came home to several IMs about the fight from friends who have mostly given up on mma PPVs, so, possibly.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I like the look on Barao's face in the stoppage gif there. It forms a perfect set with the end of Faber-Barao II.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Bubba Smith posted:

TJ Dillashaw is going to run out of opponents quicker than Mighty Mouse. Especially if they never get Faber to fight him.

Assuncao, Cisco Rivera. Maybe Cruz.

Caraway :shrek:

e. Almeida, Sterling.

There are 4-5 challengers there.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Barao should have been throwing way more round kicks, low and high, from both directions. He was actually having a little bit of success in the first round with the ones he fired. Not sure where he'd go from there, but sweeping attacks are a basic counter to big lateral movement. Barao was ridiculously under prepared and his camp probably told him "just go out and be yourself and you'll be a winner!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Tezcatlipoca posted:

I feel like Barao is one of those guys that will fight the same way no matter what happened in training camp or what the gameplan was. His corner was pleading with him after every round of the first fight to go for takedowns and he didn't attempt one. Maybe that was because he was concussed or maybe because he can't adapt at all.

Apt.

• Locked thread