Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Rand is going to be at my school for a campaign stop in the near future. His campaign is so dead in the water I don't think it's worth missing class to potentially make fun of him to his face briefly before being ejected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

zeal posted:

if you're an undergrad then it is absolutely worth missing class
The teacher of the class that I'd miss factors attendance in pretty heavily. I had a few sick days at the start of the semester due a longlasting cold, but they're not excused because I didn't go to the doctor specifically for them. So while it would be funny to suggest that since he's so concerned about Benghazi we should dig up Reagan's corpse and hold a Cadaver Synod over the Beirut Barracks bombing, I probably wouldn't get the chance to anyway and would potentially drop my grade a little. Now if it was Huckabee or Walker I'd probably take that chance because I hate them just that much, and the idea of Walker vistiting a college is just soooo funny.

I'd also like to know just how many students are in this supposed Students for Rand group. The College Republicans only have about 30 members, and if Paul is only polling from 2-4 percent....

• Locked thread