Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Trickster

Trickster drummed his paws on the Wheel of the vehicle. Ever since hearing a particular song on the radio, he couldn't help himself from humming it an banging the beat while looking at the Buffalo he was now traveling with. Why the Buffalo was letting Trickster drive was beyond him. He'd never even driven a car until a few days ago, and then, it took the buffalo a few times to tell Trickster that the goal was not to crash into other vehicles. Once he figured out what he definitely was supposed to do with a car, Trickster then worked out what was discouraged to do with a car. He spent all his time trying to find two lane roads to drive on, and going at least ten miles under whatever the posted limit was. The coyote couldn't help but laugh at all the angry faces in the mirror behind him as they tried to pass, only for the coyote to then speed up.

The reason that Buffalo was currently in the back seat was because the front passenger seat had a giant mound of toilet paper on it. He thought it was funny to take all the toilet paper out of the men's and women's bathroom at a particularly shady rest stop they had stopped at in the middle of a state called Indiana. While he did not get to witness his mischief, he could easily picture in his mind's eye the look of horror on a patron's face who, running into a stall to hastily release their bowels, only notices once they've gone number two that the stall lacks toilet paper.

This was the third vehicle they have taken since then, and Trickster has insisted on taking the big wad of paper into each new vehicle. The coyote looks out the window at the standstill traffic. Non moving cars were no fun, so Trickster does the only sensible thing. He opens the door to exit the car. He walks to the back, opens it up, and sits on the bench seat next to M. Buffalo. "Well if you're so excited about all the blood and stone, feel free to drive. All your messing around with junk back her looks fun!" Trickster then hops the back seat into the spacey trunk and begins to dig through it himself, stopping when he finds a toy of doll of a blonde man with stretchy limbs. He begins to pull him back and forth, slapping the windows with it.

Name: Trickster
Affiliations:
Solo d10
Buddy d8
Team d6

Distinctions
Trickster
That's damned funny right there!
Small Desert coyote in the Big City

Power Sets

Mutant Coyote:

Enhanced Reflexes-d8
Enhanced Speed-d8
Enhanced Stamina-d8
Enhanced Str- d8

SFX: Versatile Replace any Mutant Coyote Power with 2d6 on your next roll.
SFX: Invulnerable: Spend 1pp to ignore physical stress or trauma unless from a magic attack.

Limit Exhausted Shut down any Mutant Coyote Power and gain 1 PP.Take action vs Doom pool to recover.

Trickster "God"

Enhanced Senses: d8
Humiliate Opponent: d10
Leaping (movement): d8

SFX: Did you really need that? Spend one PP to borrow the highest Die in the doom pool as an asset for your next action, then step back and return the doom die.
SFX: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Spend 1 PP to reroll when using any Trickster "God" power. You must keep the result, even if lower than the original

Limit: Laughed out Shut Highest rated power 1 PP. Recover power by activating an opportunity during a transition scene.

Specialties
Psych Master d10
Covert Expert d8
Menace Expert d8
Acrobatics Expert d8

Milestones
Laughing "God"
1 exp: When you proclaim to someone that you are in fact the god of trickery.
3 exp: When you use HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and get a better result.
10 exp: When You remain flippant in the face of personal tragedy, or you abandon your flippancy to rescue or save someone or something precious to you.

Trickster
1 exp: When you choose a Villain or NPC to be the target of your trickery.
3 exp: When you intentionally engage in an action that sabotages the chosen individual.
10 exp: When at a critical moment you engage in an action that causes the chosen individual to take d10 or more Trauma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Trickster

PP:1 XP: 1 Milestones: Laughing "God", New York's Finest

Trickster has moved on from the Stretch Armstrong and has now moved on to trying to take all the tape out of a Michael Jackson casette and put it into a copy of Nirvana's Nervermind when the commotion outside catches his attention. He squints as he focuses the action ahead. "What are they doing?!" Trickster grabs M. Buffalo by the collar and points out at the men shaking down the cars. "They're just, using brute force to take their money? That's so brutish, and not funny at all! What's funny about smashing a guy in the face? It might elicit a slight chuckle at the time, but no long term entertainment factor. When they are telling the story seven generations from now, is 'and then he smashed a guy in the face and took the money' entertaining?" Trickster waits a few seconds as if actually awaiting an answer from Buffalo, before continuing, "No it isn't funny! They should be tricking these people out of their money! Gah, this is aggravating!"

Trickster opens up the trunk of the SUV. He smiles a full smile at the people in the car behind them and jumps out the back, heading over to the two thugs in their lane of traffic. "Now come on, do you even know what you're doing? People keep their real valuables in their trunks! Now one of you have this guy pop his trunk, and the other one of you come back here to see what's in back!

trying to lure the foot into having a guy pop a trunk, and then kick the foot who comes back into the trunk and lock him in.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Trickster

PP:1 XP: 1 Milestones: Laughing "God", New York's Finest

Trickster looks at the men with the foot (feet? Foots?) on their faces. "Who am I? Are you people that backwards in this city? I am Trickster, God of Trickery! I have lived since the dawn of time! I have tricked the Creator, the hawk, the wolf. I have used my wit to have people hand me their horses with a smile! If anyone could teach you folks how to get people to hand over their goods, it would be me!"

Trickster jumps up on the roof of the car and howls at the moon, whipping his cloak off for all to see. "Look at the lot of you! Let me show you how it's done!" He reaches into the car and pulls the trunk release. He then jumps down and peers in the trunk. "Oh come here and see what we got here!"

Okay, trying to trick the Foot, or at the very least distract them enough for Buffalo to take advantage of them. d8 buddy, D8 Small desert wolf in the big city, Humiliate opponent d10, psych master d10 What's in the trunk?: 2d8+2d10 23

I'll take 0ne d8 and one d10 for a total of 17. I will keep the other d10 as the effect die. The other d8 becomes an opportunity.

Also do I get one exp for declaring myself the god of trickery?

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013

John Dyne posted:

Yep, XP totals are staying updated in the OP.

Werix, Buffalo has KO'd one guy and the other is at d10 stress; if you want, you can make yours an actual attack and hopefully step up the stress die twice and KO him.

Just need Blockhouse to react to the thug attacking him and possibly counter-attack; if he does, it's likely Renet KO's the poor fucker.

Gonna post for the thugs in Epi/TBN's part soon so we can move everyone along.

Sure, kill a foot.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Trickster

PP:1 XP: 3 Milestones: Laughing "God", New York's Finest

Trickster grabs the letter and sniffs at it. "You know, I was never taught to read. What with first peoples and oral traditions and all." He puts the letter in his waistband and then looks at Buffalo, "What in my name are you doing?" Trickster waves his hand at the standstill traffic. "we can't sit here and wait for traffic to get moving." Trickster starts to barrel down the bridge on all fours, weaving between, and jumping on top of, the still gridlocked cars.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Trickster

Trickster gazes at the letter. He's half tempted to draw a big smiley face on it, but realizes he doesn't have a pencil. He holds it out sheepishly for M. Buffalo to look at. "Does this say anything important, or can I use it to wipe my bum?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Trickster

Trickster takes the paper and puts it in his pocket, for bum wiping later, when he remembers he forgot something. He bounds back to the SUV they had been in, and reaches through the window, gathering the large pile of toilet paper taken from a dark and by now messy gas station bathroom. He bundles as much of it up as he can. carrying the giant white ball under an arm. He jumps back over to Buffalo, and peers at the thugs, grinning a mouth full of teeth. "They're no fun. Why ask them? Lets just go to the place the funny paper says to go and ask the host, hm?"

• Locked thread