Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red Red Blue
Feb 11, 2007

You know, I was going to watch this tournament but this font on the stream is just so bad. I can't do it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

Words cannot describe just how terrible Vietnamese are.
We have an ETA on stream now at least and it sounds like Merlini, Synd and Winter are talking

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
production values, cool

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

Red Red Blue posted:

You know, I was going to watch this tournament but this font on the stream is just so bad. I can't do it!

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Oh, All-Knowing One, behold me!
Does the HTML5 twitch stream work for anyone else? Maybe it's not working in Firefox for some reason. Noscript isn't block anything either.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Red Red Blue posted:

truly the greatest crime against humanity

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
So are they doing everything in a row, or do I have an hour or two to kill before Archon vs. Pheonix?

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
Real professional tournament here boys

Mr Cuddles
Jan 29, 2010

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.

Geight posted:

Does the HTML5 twitch stream work for anyone else? Maybe it's not working in Firefox for some reason. Noscript isn't block anything either.

its broken because 58 billion dollars is not enough for valve to anticipate the demand and throw hardware at the problem it seems :)

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
What's up with the ti1 and ti_2 streams?

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Geight posted:

its a firefox issue, use IE or chrome

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Mr Cuddles posted:

its broken because 58 billion dollars is not enough for valve to anticipate the demand and throw hardware at the problem it seems :)

Uhhh what does Valve's fuckton of money have to do with the Twitch HTML5 player?

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Mr Cuddles posted:

Yes, because Valve totally has control over Twitch. :rolleyes:

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Fauxtool posted:

its a firefox issue, use IE or chrome

:negative: I was afraid of that

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

mikeraskol posted:

I'm heading on vacation right as the main event starts. With no hyperbole, this might be the worst thing to ever happen to me.

I'm on vacation for the whole group stage with near dial up speed Internet. This thread must sustain me

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG

Kyrosiris posted:

Yes, because Valve totally has control over Twitch. :rolleyes:

Twitch stream is fine for me.

I bet Amazon ha some sort of sweet autoscaling system for the Twitch stream. AWS Cloud Services are sweet.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
wow. lotta people with bad opinions on fonts in this thread. smh

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Enigma89 posted:

Twitch stream is fine for me.

I bet Amazon ha some sort of sweet autoscaling system for the Twitch stream. AWS Cloud Services are sweet.

Yeah, they're fine for me too, but I'm smart and use Livestreamer. :v:

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

attackmole posted:

So are they doing everything in a row, or do I have an hour or two to kill before Archon vs. Pheonix?
The dota site doesn't have times but liquiddota shows them both starting at the same time and there are 2 streams.

The font went away!

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
people hate the font so much they just took the text of screen

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Someone screenshot the font I need to see this tia

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Kyrosiris posted:

Yeah, they're fine for me too, but I'm smart and use Livestreamer. :v:

I'm not smart, can you tell me how to point Livestreamer at the dota and also if I can still get sweet drops?

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

Geight posted:

I'm using Firefox with just Adblock (forgot to reinstall Noscript) and it's working fine for me. I'd say that it's a Noscript bug. Sometimes Noscript will tell you that it's not blocking anything but really it is.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Taffer posted:

Someone screenshot the font I need to see this tia

It looks like the same font they've been using for several years to me

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Geight posted:

I'm not smart, can you tell me how to point Livestreamer at the dota and also if I can still get sweet drops?

It's in the OP, and the Livestreamer Twitch GUI that's linked is even easier than the batch file I wrote.

And yes, as long as your twitch account and steam account are linked and you log in with the LTG program you can get drops

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

The goddamn Russian stream at least as a couch ffs Valve get your poo poo together.

Geight
Aug 7, 2010

Love Stole the Day posted:

I'm using Firefox with just Adblock (forgot to reinstall Noscript) and it's working fine for me. I'd say that it's a Noscript bug. Sometimes Noscript will tell you that it's not blocking anything but really it is.

I disabled NoScript and it's still not working. Sure you're not using the flash player?

JollyPubJerk
Nov 10, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Valve really needs to up the % of the prizepool because they sure aren't earning it

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(
couch

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

That's a nice lounge setup they've got going there.

Khagan
Aug 8, 2012

C O U C H B O Y S

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
LOS LONELY BOYS

"How Far is Gaben?"

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

oh hey we have talking heads talking

finally

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

let's go vega and mvp

archon would also be acceptable i guess

Enigma89
Jan 2, 2007

by CVG
I couldn't log into my dota2lounge account :negative:

No betting, TI is OVER

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Enigma89 posted:

I couldn't log into my dota2lounge account :negative:

No betting, TI is OVER

Put my bets on a couple of hours ago :smug:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Archon have this wildcard in a chokehold

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I have no idea who any of these people are, or what any of these teams are. So in that respect they've succeeded in duplicating the feel of watching Match of the Day.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

believe in CHAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klaphark
Mar 10, 2013
I like fogged.

• Locked thread