Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
Where is the goddamn stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
Where is barons to shitpost gifs on valve being slow when you actually need him.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
STREAMS UP DOTA IS SAVED

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
are they running the matches simultaneously or doing it one at a time?

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
We've got a countdown boys

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Red Red Blue posted:

You know, I was going to watch this tournament but this font on the stream is just so bad. I can't do it!

truly the greatest crime against humanity

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Incoherence posted:

That hookshot hurt me inside.

The worst part was where he committed to the mistake by force staffing in and catching noone :(

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
WHY ARCHON WHY.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Xtanstic posted:

Who was it last TI that tried to die in fountain and buyback to defend throne, but was a loving Krob with Heart so she didn't even die to the fountain?

Think that was DK with Mushi on Krobelus.

That also reminded me of C9s game where Bone7 suicided to the fountain to make it back but didn't have enough for Buyback so he died for nothing

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Al Borland posted:

Archon taking the MVP game 2 was fantastic throws.

Nah it wasn't. Archon were ahead and put themselves dangerously close to losing for no reason by just ignoring him. If AM had gone for the base instead of taking the second rax Archon probably lose right there but he didn't. MVP weren't gonna win that game but Archon decided to give them a chance which they wasted.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Naga kills my interest in a game the instant she's picked.

At least support naga is pretty interesting to watch and play.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

You deserve to lose like this when you pick Naga and Viper in the same match.

We all know this isn't over, not as long as a Naga carry is in the game and especially because Archon is giving up kills without Naga even being there.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

schmitty9800 posted:

Ember with 2 rapiers

Not with TA ready to destroy him if he ever steps out of position.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

mikeraskol posted:

When the hero came out people a few people in the main Dota thread called her mediocre, specifically pointing out Cold Embrace as a useless skill that didn't do much that wasn't worth anything.

Always gotta keep that in perspective when reading.

Who said that? I don't remember anyone saying that, because it's very easy to tell even if you're terrible that cold embrace is really useful in many situations.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Craptacular! posted:

Is Oracle and Earth Spirit really OP compared to the clowntown already going on with Lesh, Tusk, Bloodshitter, and arguably QOP?

Yes, yes they are.

Bloodseeker isn't even being picked or banned it looks like.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Kyrosiris posted:

Not really.

Then again, most of the bitching about Bloodseeker in the main thread is usually hyperbole. "OMG SOMEONE WENT TO 40% AND THEN BYLATCYKA GOT 120 DAMAGE AND 600 MS :byodood:" level poo poo.

So exactly like the techies bitching?

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Kyrosiris posted:

No, because Techies actually warps the game and how everyone has to play. Bloodseeker just right clicks kinda hard and runs people down.

You think people don't have to change the way they play when a Broodmother or Tinker is picked in a similar way? I'll take playing a Techies over those two assholes any time of the day because at least with Techies you don't need specific heroes just to take him down yet they don't get bitched about nearly as much.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
That body block must've been so painful after the Enigma actually juked them around enough to get away.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

mikeraskol posted:

please don't get in the way of goons complaining about casters

a time honored tradition

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Zurreco posted:

Sick zero person blackhole you loving idiot.

He caught the bristle but the Wisp managed to get him out before the team could burst him down.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
I can't believe Vega are making this happen.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
This game is so loving good holy poo poo.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

LemonRind posted:

So in that situation was there anything that vega could really do? After all those times they were able to rebuff the pushes to their highground was winning a teamfight at their doorstep their only out?

Buy a silver edge at some point and shut Razor or Bristle down with it. Surprised they didn't do it all game honestly.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
Don't bet your bloody future at TI on Slardar as the sole carry is all I'm saying.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
Don't bet on Slardar to carry your games. He just can't do it, especially when your other core is a Windrunner up against SF and Bristle.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

TheQat posted:

Besides MVPP vs Vega game 2, what else was super worth watching today? Making a list

Archon vs MVP game 2

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Al Borland posted:

I could use some advice on my main event predictions

Thoughts?

Im torn between c9 empire and VP

I'd put IG on that list over VP honestly and C9 a bit lower, although it's honestly a tossup for top 6.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Human posted:

What's everyone watching? I'm going with Secret/Fnatic although it seems like an impossible choice.

Cloud 9 because I want to see the moment when they have a game in their hands and gently caress it up so hard because of some amazingly bad decision. It is the inevitable fate of C9.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Carados posted:

Naga is being picked to gently caress this tournament two, she's in two of the three series currently.

She's always comes back for TI, every single year. It's like a tradition at this point.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Majuju posted:

Good hero gets picked??? OH NO

It's more like she disappears for a while before TI and then comes back to being a constant pick for the event.

I like Naga, especially support Naga which is how she's being played so far, so it's not like I'm even bothered by it.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
So uhh has C9 just given LGD a way back in. Because it sure feels like it.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
Next fight will probably indicate whether C9 will lose or not. it's getting to the point that Gyro and the Ember will outcarry C9

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
Death to all couriers

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
I told you all to watch the C9 game. I loving told you. This is exactly why you watch C9 to see how hard they can gently caress it up.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
CLOWN 9 IS AT TI IN FULL FORCE

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
I think C9 will either make it 1-1 after a long slog or will blow up really quickly because they went on tilt. I don't see an easy victory coming their way.

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
CLOWN 9

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

For all you C9 fans out there

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asuron
Nov 27, 2012
I don't understand Dota anymore. How is this even happening.

• Locked thread