Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

EXAKT is it at least 1 in the first group or is it just 1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

EXAKT is it at least 1 in the first group or is it just 1?

Exactly one, excluding Godfathers

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

JakeP posted:

you should explan this btw...

thats a huge shortlist...

Isn't meinberg confirmed town being that he already died?

I started the game as Baby Octopus, Octocop. I could pick eight people I voted for the previous day and learn how many of them were non-godfather scum.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
why did you do the whole lie detector thing late day 1

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

JakeP posted:

why did you do the whole lie detector thing late day 1

Mostly in case someone else had been a lie detector.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

So the rest of the scum are within jakep, ragamuffin and imgay

I'd assume there are more than 2 scum in this game unless there are a lot of 3P.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I'd assume there are more than 2 scum in this game unless there are a lot of 3P.

I am town so is imgay and DHD

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Why dhd now?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

It isn't Jake or imgay, but I could see Ragamuffin looking at his post history. D2 he wasn't pushing to case or vote anyone.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

perhaps if you read his posts yesterday you would now

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh I see. I missed the confirmed mason part and thought he was just a masonrecruiter recruiter

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who the gently caress did kash bite

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Oh poo poo I forgot we killed a scum yesterday, that changes stuff

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I hate you all. I now have two PRs.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

who the gently caress did kash bite

King Burgundy posted:

lol

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

KingB are you connected to Kash's death?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
holy poo poo lol

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

King Burgundy posted:

lol

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I have no connection to any deaths, unless I was body guarded?.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I highly doubt I would have been bodyguarded though. I wasn't a likely target for him to guard.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This thread is progressing as planned

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So probably makes sense to hunt for the one scum that we know about for sure in the top list. I like this one to start with, only one left in my original list: ##vote MMM

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
##vote Ragamuffin

It's only logical!

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.
So at this point, I think it's MMM and Ragamuffin. Exakt's data means it can't be all of DHD, imgay, and JakeP, and they're confirming each other. Meinburg has returned from the dead, so we have his flip.

##vote Ragamuffin

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Intelligent and bright, they explored a world that was new and strange to them. They liked it, they thought - a whole world just for them! They were dimly aware that a God had created them, was watching them; they called out to him, thanking him in a chittering language, before running off.

King Burgundy posted:

So probably makes sense to hunt for the one scum that we know about for sure in the top list. I like this one to start with, only one left in my original list: ##vote MMM

I disagree. I think we can be equally sure there's a scum in the bottom list, and it's much smaller and easier to pick from. It's either Ragamuffin, or meinburg switched sides upon his death.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hmmm. That seems reasonable.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Mithross posted:

I disagree. I think we can be equally sure there's a scum in the bottom list, and it's much smaller and easier to pick from. It's either Ragamuffin, or meinburg switched sides upon his death.

Even if I did switch sides upon dying, that'd mean that if Ragamuffin wasn't scum, then we only started the game with two, which doesn't make sense.

KB, are you and Ragamuffin still lovers?

Mithross
Apr 27, 2011

Meinberg posted:

Even if I did switch sides upon dying, that'd mean that if Ragamuffin wasn't scum, then we only started the game with two, which doesn't make sense.

KB, are you and Ragamuffin still lovers?

I hadn't looked at it that way, but you are correct

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Mithross posted:

unless its 3 scum and one is a godfather that could be in either list, who would request godfather though? everyone picked their roles right?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

I think ragamuffin is a good pick, but I'm not going to vote until the last day of deadline probably

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
http://tindeck.com/listen/ihsqe

##vote EXAKT Science

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

tl;dl

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
wow pleaase stop being so mean to Harold Krell

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Genre(s): Spiritual Easy Listening Homestuck

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

JakeP posted:

wow pleaase stop being so mean to Harold Krell

I was just being ironic. I actually listened to every word spoken by Harold Krell.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

im not being mean i just gave you some advice :(

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

yeah totally, the guy who was one of the first to call out MCED yesterday is a scum, open and shut case imo.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hiipfire is probably town because Kashuno was 100% telling the truth

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
also I like to think that krell has like a swelled up tongue which is why he's talking so slowly and it's not a PR/gimmick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

Hiipfire is probably town because Kashuno was 100% telling the truth

what do you mean? Its way more likely that the scum just tried to kill kash 2 nights in a row based on what happened

• Locked thread