Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

Kashuno posted:

Yeah I think you're right EXAKT. I'm not used to this heat and I'm flailing really bad. If I had to go with one, I'm gonna say Quid. The argument for me is lovely based on some guy claiming a n0 investigation that he just happened to pick me and get a non-town read which makes no sense because I'm a drat town and he's obviously either lying or misled. I'm not confident in which it is for Cpig, but from what I've seen of town Quid, this ain't it.

##vote quid

What really gets me is that Uranus must have known their power role would've backfired in the first place. I have my doubts that other roles could have such vast ramifications and as such, I will no longer seek into the matter anyway.

Kashuno posted:

I don't have anything to go on to scum hunt. My top 2 are cpig because his results are completely wrong, and quid because he jumped on it real quick. Admittedly, quid may just have been timing. Cpig is lying, either on purpose or without realizing it. I don't have much else to go on and whipping around scum accusations isn't going to help my case at all

I too would like to hear more concerning this.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

I still believe Pig.

Why?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

http://tindeck.com/listen/qiida

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

MC Eating Disorder posted:

what the gently caress is this, I can't listen to this in my house, there's people around

Wow. That was incredibly rude.

If you would have actually listened to my analysis, you would have known about some important details that you most likely would have overlooked otherwise. Even if you didn't agree with me, you could've just said nothing and left it at that. Instead, you ridicule me in front of your housemates as if I were a literal piece of trash. Do you realize how much worse you've made my day? It took a lot of forethought and courage to record that, and to have my opinion just tossed aside so callously is causing me to get painful ulcers as I type this.

For your sake, I really hope you are mafia, because I can't even fathom someone doing such an awful gesture just for the sake of it. :(

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Mithross posted:

You pronounced my name right, so good work!

TheRagamuffin posted:

Dang, dude.... :(
I'll try to listen if I get a moment to myself, but I'll be on mobile data for the next few days, so idk if I'll be able to. I've never heard of someone putting this kind of thing together before, sounds rad. :unsmith:

Thanks for the kind words. It's very helpful when people actually play the game instead of put down others for no reason. May good fortune come to you. :)

i'm sorry man it just goes on and on and I tuned out after 4 minutes but I'll give it another listen when I'm a bit more willing to listen to another person talk at me for however long it goes for

You, on the other hand, have a ways to go before you earn my respect. I suggest you look up the phrase "casting pearls before swine". Please be considerate for other's feelings next time.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

http://tindeck.com/listen/grlev

##vote EXAKT Science

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Mithross posted:

good listen again, but I'm pretty sure Bottleknight killed himself, since the same post said uranus was returned to the game, and his role said he'd die if he brought someone back.

Unless Kash was lying for some reason, the mafia attacked him in the night, even though he's bulletproof.

This is incorrect.

Bottleknight was the only one who died last night, it HAD to be a mafia kill. If it wasn't, then that means mafia wouldn't have killed anyone which is highly implausible.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Mozzafiato posted:

Didn't bottleknight sacrifice himself to bring back Uranus? Or are you saying bottleknight sacrificed himself AND was night killed?

Have you heard my analysis yet? If you were to listen to it, you would have known that Bottleknight could have only possibly been killed by mafia since he was the only death for that night. Otherwise, mafia would have killed someone else and Bottleknight and someone else would have been dead as well.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

HiipFire posted:

please speak faster next time

Wow. How incredibly rude.

Do you not realize that I am trying to analyze the situation, and, thus, it takes time for me to think and speak at the same time?

I thought that speaking aloud would help me come to conclusions more naturally, but if all anyone does is mock me for my insights then why even bother. :(

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Kashuno posted:

do we have two jesters in this game

I've been thinking about this for a while. I doubt it since most CYOR won't allow two of the same roles.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

looking back over today and yesterday, jake fuckin sucks way more than DHD ever did and there's no way I trust him to confirm someones role.

I've been over kash's history with a fine tooth comb and there's no sign of kash saying he was willing to shoot both KB and rag, so jakes full of poo poo on that front, and both days he's put a real lazy vote on on exakt and then really just completely not bothered to push on it at all. All his posts and votes kind of sound like they're making an effort on a superficial level, but there's no substance there, its just crap.

##vote Jake P

I disagree.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

http://tindeck.com/listen/ihsqe

##vote EXAKT Science

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

HiipFire posted:

im not being mean i just gave you some advice :(

You were deliberately rude and belittled my intelligence. Apologizing would be a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

It appears that town was successful in lynching scum last night.

I was going to record more analysis but since the game is essentially finished, I just want to type out some quick words of wisdom.

Personally, it felt like a quick game, especially with so many mafia deaths near the end. But as they say a win's a win.

I felt that this CYOR mafia was a bit weaker than one's I've played before especially considering how little limitations there were on roles.

I also didn't appreciate a lot of players ignoring my analysis despite the efforts I put forward.

Overall, I give this game a C-/D+ in terms of fun factor.

I can't wait to play even better games in the future! Thank you. :D

• Locked thread