Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Last night, Saint Martha Comicbooks came to me in a dream-vision and told me every single person who exists on Doom's Battleworld. To my great surprise, each something awful dot com forums poster has at least one super-counterpart in these Secret Wars. Post here and I will tell you which of your multiversal alternate(s) survived the Incursions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

D
B
B
D
All of the above
Crush the humans with my magnet powers
Puppies
A
B
A
D
E

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
I am pretty sure I killed all the other versions of me back when I became The One.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

D
B
B
D
All of the above
Crush the humans with my magnet powers
Puppies
A
B
A
D
E

Your Battleworld counterpart, Aphro-Dee, lives in the previously-unmentioned domain of Leave It to Reavers, a 1950s-styled suburb populated by wholesome cybernetic commandos. Though Aphro-Dee appears innocent, every detail of her physiology has been bio-engineered or cybernetically augmented to fulfill the murderous designs of Lady Cleaver, the domain's ruler. Lady Cleaver intends that Aphro-Dee finally achieve what the knife-handed matron has thus far failed to: destroy the renegade Beaverine.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

RandallODim posted:

I am pretty sure I killed all the other versions of me back when I became The One.

You must have missed your counterpart on Earth-420, because he survives on Battleworld as Dankhawk. I doubt that you'd have been able to kill him if you had tried; as a member of the Chilluminati, Dankhawk had access to the Infinity Nugs, plus the protection of fellow Chilluminati like Blunt Tom Cassidy, Blazing Skull, and the duo of Devil Doobisaur and BC Bud.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
A likely story...

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

I'm probably a Summers brother.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
I can only hope that my battle world counterpart is way cooler than me. Shouldn't be hard, actually.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I'm imaging my Battleworld day to day is the early scene in Saints Row 4.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I can only imagine

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Squizzle posted:

You must have missed your counterpart on Earth-420, because he survives on Battleworld as Dankhawk. I doubt that you'd have been able to kill him if you had tried; as a member of the Chilluminati, Dankhawk had access to the Infinity Nugs, plus the protection of fellow Chilluminati like Blunt Tom Cassidy, Blazing Skull, and the duo of Devil Doobisaur and BC Bud.

I remember him now! I forgot because we partied too hard.

Nice guy.

Prawn Salad
Dec 7, 2010

I-I still think you're cool,
Onii-chan...
whats a battleworld

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Ah boy...I'm just so tired of all these Secret Wars...

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

cant wait to battle a whole world

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Pretty sure I'm an Original Character Do Not Steal.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Does this mean I personally am no longer canon?

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Tell me of my doppelganger(s), so that I may devour their brains and absorb their knowledge.

Circutron
Apr 29, 2006
We are confident that the Islamic logic, culture, and discourse can prove their superiority in all fields over all schools of thought and theories.
What are Beyonders?

We just don't know.

Fritzler
Sep 5, 2007

Eager to here about my alternate self - no longer just for fictional characters.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
You can't tell anyone, it's secret wars after all.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Sorry for the delay. Family thing came up.

Chill Penguin posted:

A likely story...

Genetic Toaster posted:

I'm probably a Summers brother.

Soonmot posted:

I can only hope that my battle world counterpart is way cooler than me. Shouldn't be hard, actually.

:vince:

Truly a miraculous thing is happening, goon friends, as all three of these persons have super-analogues in the same domain of Battleworld. And though it much torments my spirit to report such sadness, I must say that it is a grim realm indeed. Using the ancient and terrible magicks of the Darkhold, Dracula has become powerful beyond your most horrible vampire-centric nightmares. He has used evil wizard spells to make it nighttime, all the time, and to make all weapons disappear completely. Also Dracula replaced all government with organized monster-crime syndicates.

To replace weaponry, Dracula's gangster armies and those who battle them develop their unarmed fighting prowess. In the domain of Wrestlevania, only the swole survive.

Chill Penguin, your counterpart here is El Veneno Negro. Your otherworldly symbiotic mask grants you powers, abilities, and a muscular tongue which have made you the bane of the Fanggia crime family. You fight for vegeance: when you were but a tiny child, your father dared to challenge the Fanggia don Lucho Nefario. The vampire's ion-enhanced strength easily overwhelmed your father's technical excellence. As punishment for defiance, Nefario took your father's mask and shaved his head. Only by grapple-slaying Nefario can you restore your family honor.

Your alternate, Genetic Toaster, has died, but still works as a gangster in service of the capo Silvermane-by-Night. You are a "made man"—a frankensteinian patchwork resurrection. While most of your body remains intact, certain organs were replaced with those from deceased mutant brothers. Like the brothers, you now have the ability to absorb various forms of cosmic energy. Unlike the brothers, you channel this energy into your arms, expending it to perform devastating clinches and holds. Some have openly speculated that you could out-wrestle much higher-ranked gangsters, like Triple-Harold or the King of Pins. Within the monster crime community, you're known by the brothers' family name, as the Summers Soldier.

Inspired by scientific wonders like the Suplex Soldier Serum, or the atomic drop that turned Jericho Drumm into the raging Hulk Houngan, the scientists of AIM (Advanced Istanbuli Mechanics) toil in secret labs to research and develop new super-wrestlers to deploy against Dracula's minions. Their leader is your counterpart, Soonmot—as well as one of AIM's most powerful wrestling creations. It takes the name MODOG (Muscular, Oil-Drenched Ottoman Grappler).

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I really, really, really want to read Wrestlevania comics.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Endless Mike posted:

I can only imagine

Your counterpart in the all-singing, all-dancing domain of Broadway always looked up to popular heroes like Tigra, Hellcat, and Black Panther; adored the mystery of anti-heroes like Fantomex of the Opera; and was thrilled, rather than repulsed, by the freaks from Xavier's School for Gleeful Youth. Sadly, your own powers would prove a crushing disappointment to you. Instead of one of the flashy superheroes you so loved, bombardment with cosmic caba-rays turned you into the invisible Mr. Cellophane.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Prawn Salad posted:

whats a battleworld

When the Allies dropped the first Pym particle bomb on Hiroshima, not only did they end the war: they also shattered the barrier between their world and the Microverse. Your analogue survives here, the domain of Big in Japan, as Red Ronin. You serve in the Enigma Force, thr personal paramilitary of deposed Prime Minister Godzilla. Every day, you struggle against the rule of the despotic Baron Karza.

A Tin Of Beans
Nov 25, 2013

That Wrestlevania post is truly incredible and I am just sad it hasn't seen publication on our world. But somewhere out there ... somewhere in the multiverse ...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

A Horror Mafia 'made man' being a Frankenstein monster is inspired.

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas
Oh my god, that Broadway riff is inspired.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

And I think to myself. What a wonderful Battleworld.

Jim the Nickel
Mar 2, 2006

friendship is magic
in a pony paradise
don't you judge me
On Battleworld I'm a guy that gets sent to the Shield for jaywalking :(

Aug 26, 2006

The Magic Number

College Slice
Wrestlevania is the greatest thing :allears:

FuckenPunchOn
Nov 9, 2013
I would read the absolute poo poo out of Wrestlevania.

I'd be all "Goon project! Goon project!" but outside of that island hell camp where they hunted pigs with bb guns and nearly starved to death, goon projects tend to be unsuccessful clusterfucks.

Wrestlevania is too good for that.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I think statistically most of us are probably zombies. I hope not.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Please pitch Wrestlevania to Marvel immediately

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
If I haven't been chumped by a Doombot yet, it is probably only a matter of time.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
Somehow I suspect I'm on the Shield. Or I was, before what's referred to as the "Incident."

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I like turtles

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I hope my backstory is more streamlined on Battleworld

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Plankton posted:

Please pitch Wrestlevania to Marvel immediately

Oh this. I don't even like wrestling and that post was awesome beyond words!

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I already know one of my alternates is Senshi Natsu, aka Megane-Red of the Iron X Regiment Rangers. But it can be hard to keep track of all of them. Who am I forgetting, Squizzle? It's on the tip of my tongue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Merrill
Dec 30, 2008

Challenged by gravity
Fun Shoe
I can't wait to be retconned!

• Locked thread