Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

:rip: jonny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cold on a Cob posted:

from the cjs thread:

i have updated the wiki accordingly

thank you based BoB for doing the legwork and putting my soul at ease

pram
Jun 10, 2001
yes rip thin skinned folksy radio janitor 'the Jonny' two ninety

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

RIP Smythe who turned his fatty probe gun on himself

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
greetz & rip to those that died

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

SRQ?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rip 290

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

the former has been steadily advancing in his field and just got another sweet rear end job and is doing Very Well and im glad for him

who the gently caress knows on tarm. i have a feeling they maybe split up?

nah Tom didn't split up but he does love his reddit

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:rip: cit tane

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

zen moo cow

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord
:rip: corvid

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

is it still to late to close the barn door in this situation or what

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Please do not take advantage of this helpless cow

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
wait what happened to echi and tayne?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

A Pinball Wizard posted:

wait what happened to echi and tayne?

echi was banned for posting tits and is now back

tori posted about baseball in the baseball forum and got 30 days time out

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Valeyard posted:

tori posted about baseball in the baseball forum and got 30 days time out

wait i thought tori's ban was for basements and dumbwaiters in a house thread or something

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

:rip: vintersorg, probed for the dumbest of reasons when there are plenty of legitimate ones

edit: don't know why I get those two mixed up

Cat Face Joe fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Aug 10, 2015

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Valeyard posted:

it wasnt even erotic or anyting, it was a nice lady in a forest being natural. it wasnt a leopard dick jesus who the hell

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

echinopsis posted:

leopard dick jesus

mods pls

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

wait i thought tori's ban was for basements and dumbwaiters in a house thread or something

that was his week off. after he got back he was posting in the baseball thread about baseball, broke a rule (backseat modding), and was banned for a month.

my opinion is this was because he has a history of bans/probations. the forums were always like this to a degree (you aren't just judged in isolation but for your historical posting as well), but it's getting worse now.

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
:rip: Pittsburgh

Edit: wrong thread

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

it wasnt even erotic or anyting, it was a nice lady in a forest being natural. it wasnt a leopard dick jesus who the hell

the best part was he edited the forest boobies out of your post, but the very next post quoted the boobies and was left alone

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Cold on a Cob posted:

that was his week off. after he got back he was posting in the baseball thread about baseball, broke a rule (backseat modding), and was banned for a month.

my opinion is this was because he has a history of bans/probations. the forums were always like this to a degree (you aren't just judged in isolation but for your historical posting as well), but it's getting worse now.

i wish there was a way to look up an anonymized report history. like i don't care who reported my posts, but i am curious to see what kind of reports have been filed on me.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
well i got baned for that nature picture rather than probed so revenue gathering is the goal now its clear

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
hey why wasn't this posted here yet?

to be clear, jello, you insipid loving backwoods redneck moron, i banned business catte because i had people at work being tracked down to be asked questions about me by the yospos irc sewing circle and frankly i didn't need that much internet in my real life. i still don't, so i'll ban this account too when my batteries get low and you can go back to being constantly wrong for another year. you kids proved that you aren't capable of being even vaguely grownup about people being honest in here about who they are or what they do, so i can't leave the two connected

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

Cold on a Cob posted:

also because he's an rear end in a top hat, it's not like the two things are unrelated

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

Blackula69 posted:

also because he's an rear end in a top hat, it's not like the two things are unrelated

well yeah but the posts that got him his latest probation were not rear end in a top hat posts

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

the posts that got him his latest probation were not rear end in a top hat posts

sports posts

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

that toris gimmick still gets people angry is the best

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

vodkat posted:

:rip: Pittsburgh

Edit: wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

Cold on a Cob posted:

hey why wasn't this posted here yet?

to be clear, jello, you insipid loving backwoods redneck moron, i banned business catte because i had people at work being tracked down to be asked questions about me by the yospos irc sewing circle and frankly i didn't need that much internet in my real life. i still don't, so i'll ban this account too when my batteries get low and you can go back to being constantly wrong for another year. you kids proved that you aren't capable of being even vaguely grownup about people being honest in here about who they are or what they do, so i can't leave the two connected

what did business catte do that got him stalked anyway or was he making it up

• Locked thread