Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Apparently we poop too much

On a positive note:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
looks like you gotta switch to 1 ply. :smithfrog: my condolences :rip: your butt.

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Developing Smarter Mechanics.
Since 1989.
Double flush.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
Scott 1000 is the best toilet paper and I will cut those that argue :ese:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

A bidet is the best toilet paper

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I would call a different plumber next time. I couldn't face someone that criticized my pooping habits.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Scott is indeed the best. This plumber is doing you a favor.

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

This person is laying truth down.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I got similar service (clear sewer line blockage and roots by snaking from the cleanout) for ~$180. In Concord, but still, $300 plus tax is pretty high.

Leperflesh fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Feb 21, 2017

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

I got similar service (clear sewer line blockage and roots by snaking from the cleanout) for ~$180. In Concord, but still, $300 plus tax is pretty high.

Not if it's at 10:00 at night.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

I ran out of TP today and when I was the store I saw Scott 1000 and thought "goons haven't let me down before" and grabbed it. drat that poo poo sucks. 1 ply sand paper.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

MikeyTsi posted:

Not if it's at 10:00 at night.

drat, yeah.

knowonecanknow posted:

I ran out of TP today and when I was the store I saw Scott 1000 and thought "goons haven't let me down before" and grabbed it. drat that poo poo sucks. 1 ply sand paper.

Giant packs of Quilted Northern from Costco. I actually once had a guest tell me she had always been buying a cheap brand but after experiencing our luxurious toilet paper, she was switching forever.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Leperflesh posted:

Giant packs of Quilted Northern from Costco. I actually once had a guest tell me she had always been buying a cheap brand but after experiencing our luxurious toilet paper, she was switching forever.

As long as we're throwing out TP recommendations, Costco's Kirkland Signature TP is pretty awesome at being simultaneously not exorbitantly expensive yet also not sandpaper.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

knowonecanknow posted:

That's the point. Doesn't tear through easily, and takes off a layer of skin.

I don't feel clean with soft papers. I mean, if you're trying to clean peanut butter out of shag carpet using only paper, do you want copier paper, or soft construction paper?

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I want a beach towel.

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

I don't feel clean with soft papers. I mean, if you're trying to clean peanut butter out of shag carpet using only paper, do you want copier paper, or soft construction paper?

I want a power washer, which is why I have a bidet.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Jesus, guess you like anal fissures, huh? Seriously, TP is gross, get a bidet.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
im adding bidet people to my list of people that will always bring something up with vegans and atheists :colbert:

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Bud K ninja sword posted:

im adding bidet people to my list of people that will always bring something up with vegans and atheists :colbert:

At least they aren't hiding the fact that they're full of poo poo.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Bud K ninja sword posted:

Anime people are worse than all three of these.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Jesus, guess you like anal fissures, huh? Seriously, TP is gross, get a bidet.

I dunno about MGS, but I personally do not enjoy it when my TP rips and I wind up giving myself a surprise rectal exam.

I'm also not a big fan of blasting water up my rear end (and even if I was... I'm in a run down early 80s rental, I'm pretty sure the property manager would laugh me out of the office if I asked them to install a bidet).

n0tqu1tesane
May 7, 2003

She was rubbing her ass all over my hands. They don't just do that for everyone.
Grimey Drawer

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

I'm also not a big fan of blasting water up my rear end (and even if I was... I'm in a run down early 80s rental, I'm pretty sure the property manager would laugh me out of the office if I asked them to install a bidet).

You can install one on your toilet yourself in literally 15 minutes.

https://www.amazon.com/Astor-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment-CB-1000/dp/B003TPGPUW

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

n0tqu1tesane posted:

You can install one on your toilet yourself in literally 15 minutes.

https://www.amazon.com/Astor-Non-Electric-Mechanical-Attachment-CB-1000/dp/B003TPGPUW

yeah but i have a well. That poo poo is coooooold.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Still not a fan of blasting water up my rear end. :v:

(also my toilet has a hard copper line going to it from the shutoff, not a flexible line...)

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I bought one of those $40 bidets and am using it right now as I post.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

I still love that they used to take of her losing her composure.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
its an improvised line from an outtake

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yu-Gi-Ho! posted:

Still not a fan of blasting water up my rear end. :v:

(also my toilet has a hard copper line going to it from the shutoff, not a flexible line...)

It's not an enema, it just just has enough pressure to clean your butt, sheesh. I don't understand why Americans are afraid of bidets, it's just like a mini shower for your rear end.

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Well you bidet folks act like you don't use TP at all, which kind of weirds me out because that means you're putting your pants back on with a soggy (if clean) butt. I mean, logically I know there must me some drying procedure, but somehow you all are too cool for TP, so what do you do? Just air dry for 5min or so?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Rotten Red Rod posted:

It's not an enema, it just just has enough pressure to clean your butt, sheesh. I don't understand why Americans are afraid of bidets, it's just like a mini shower for your rear end.
As an American I prefer those fancy rich Japanese person toilets that do almost have a full enema. Cleans you right the gently caress out.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Inspector 34 posted:

Well you bidet folks act like you don't use TP at all, which kind of weirds me out because that means you're putting your pants back on with a soggy (if clean) butt. I mean, logically I know there must me some drying procedure, but somehow you all are too cool for TP, so what do you do? Just air dry for 5min or so?

I'm gonna be honest, that's just one of many questions I have. Surely butts aren't a universal constant, so how do you ensure the bidet is aimed properly? Do you just scoot around on the seat until it's hitting the target? Does it ever shoot up between your legs? How does it not require agitation? If I had poo poo on my hands, I'm not confident running water would be enough to get it off.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Slugworth posted:

I'm gonna be honest, that's just one of many questions I have. Surely butts aren't a universal constant, so how do you ensure the bidet is aimed properly? Do you just scoot around on the seat until it's hitting the target? Does it ever shoot up between your legs? How does it not require agitation? If I had poo poo on my hands, I'm not confident running water would be enough to get it off.

:same:

Jordanis
Jul 11, 2006

Inspector 34 posted:

If your bidet is not lovingly caressing your rear end in a top hat with a tropical breeze to dry you off you may as well be making GBS threads your pants in a hole in the woods.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Inspector 34 posted:

Same way you dry off after a shower. A towel. I set one aside that is only for my butt.

Slugworth posted:

It's pretty much set to aim in the right spot when you install it, and you shift around while it's on to clean everything. The pressure is more than enough to knock everything off. And if you do (rarely) miss something, oops, just gotta wash the towel now.

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
This TP derail is great.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Same way you dry off after a shower. A towel. I set one aside that is only for my butt
Is it monogrammed so you know whose rear end in a top hat towel is whose? Is there a towel for guest's assholes?

MikeyTsi
Jan 11, 2009

What the gently caress are you chucklefucks doing in here?

FFS. I posted a picture that I thought would have something far more interesting, but you guys are just sitting in here arguing about preferred poop removal methods.

Oh, and you can use loving TP to wipe the water away, you dumbasses. You use less than wiping poo poo, and then it's still available when you have guests who don't want to blast water up their bungholes.

Jesus, people.

Vulcan
Mar 24, 2005
Motobike
Apparently these chucklefucks are coating special bunghole towels in fecal matter. I bet they also flush with the seat up and their toothbrush 2 feet away because if you cant see it, its not there!

You still use TP even after you bidet idiots, it just takes TWO SHEETS instead of eleventybillion. Thats the environmental and less trips to the TP emporium advantage.
And you buy the good kind, so it doesn't shred itself into a thousand pieces at the first sight of a water droplet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

briefcasefullof
Sep 25, 2004
[This Space for Rent]
Haven't y'all heard about the three seashells?