Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
You're a hero for saving that wee hen. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Just drove to the shop from site with the chick back on my shoulder, I got some seriously funny looks

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
found bozza's twitter

https://twitter.com/MarquisOfSham/status/1382631838791925762?s=20

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the bird has taken control and will Ratatouille you into dangerous situations in search of birdseed

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

Check out the replies in this thread for the most joyless, censorious fuckers imaginable lol:

https://twitter.com/bristol_pip/status/1381901777423974400
tbh I'm not so desperate to get back into a pub that I can't wait for things to return to normal, rather than nursing a pint with my coat on in 5C weather.

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

oh no computer posted:

tbh I'm not so desperate to get back into a pub that I can't wait for things to return to normal, rather than nursing a pint with my coat on in 5C weather.

Hey it’s 11c right now. The day drinker’s time to shine is finally here.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yeh it’s been beautiful sunshine since Wednesday here.

Barry Scott
Jan 2, 2009
Got attacked at work last night and it's really shaken me up. :( Good job I have weed and a cat. Stay safe my lovers

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
Phew, the forums are back! That was an uncomfortable couple of hours let me tell you.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

Barry Scott posted:

Got attacked at work last night and it's really shaken me up. :( Good job I have weed and a cat. Stay safe my lovers

Hi Barry! Who attacked you?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
who dunnit barry, i'll go round an poo poo them up :manning:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
Test post

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

What was the result

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Pistol_Pete posted:

What was the result

:itwaspoo:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Been waiting all day post a :,sexarse:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Ratjaculation posted:

And you blew it

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Epic fail lmao

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010
I'm not sure chicken are supposed to be kept on their own, but its better than being fox or cat food.

I have finally got around to watching s8 of GoT and ep3 is certainly something.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

:sexarse::sexarse::sexarse::sexarse::sexarse:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

the shame

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

crispix posted:

who dunnit barry, i'll go round an poo poo them up :manning:

A scary thing to hear from an Ulsterman ngl

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Pistol_Pete posted:

Phew, the forums are back! That was an uncomfortable couple of hours let me tell you.

So cold and alone :ohdear:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I had to resort to other apps

OTHER APPS 😭😭😭

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Grindr

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I opened up discord for the first time in 6 months

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

heckin birb broke the dang internet

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Collateral posted:

I'm not sure chicken are supposed to be kept on their own, but its better than being fox or cat food.

I have finally got around to watching s8 of GoT and ep3 is certainly something.

I have some other chickens, it's just I can't put her (sexed her earlier ((giggity)) so it's a she) with the other girls yet because she's too tiny and will just get picked on. She's probably going to spend a couple weeks as a house chikkun before I move her in with the other girls.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

The pub gardens are VERY busy

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Salisbury Snape posted:

I have some other chickens, it's just I can't put her (sexed her earlier ((giggity)) so it's a she) with the other girls yet because she's too tiny and will just get picked on. She's probably going to spend a couple weeks as a house chikkun before I move her in with the other girls.

Oh god yeah, if they don't peck her, one will adopt her and a big ole hen fight will ensue (if you dont have a cock (heh) to sort them out). :biotruths:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Looke posted:

The pub gardens are VERY busy

and surprisingly down to earth

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Today I took a complaint call about one of our drivers cutting someone off in a merging lane. Said driver was a 'scruffy bugger who thought he owned the road, cut me off and didn't give a poo poo' so I put on my professional apologetic manager voice and dutifully took details before saying I'd sort them out

I was the driver

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

el dingo posted:

Today I took a complaint call about one of our drivers cutting someone off in a merging lane. Said driver was a 'scruffy bugger who thought he owned the road, cut me off and didn't give a poo poo' so I put on my professional apologetic manager voice and dutifully took details before saying I'd sort them out

I was the driver

Did you do it on purpose?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

el dingo posted:

I was the driver

I love to assure people that I will make myself aware of my errors

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Collateral posted:

Oh god yeah, if they don't peck her, one will adopt her and a big ole hen fight will ensue (if you dont have a cock (heh) to sort them out). :biotruths:

None of the four hens decided to adopt her so she's a house chicken for the next couple weeks

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Imagine complaining to a company about a driver rather than just sorting out your differences one way or another where it matters, on the open road.

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Salisbury Snape posted:

None of the four hens decided to adopt her so she's a house chicken for the next couple weeks

it's going to be bittersweet when you eat her for sunday roast

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Depends how he seasons her I guess

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Booked a windscreen repair before a long drive on Sunday. Still arsey about it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Sex or standard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
https://twitter.com/socpens/status/1383129508027437063