Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

My friend has the Uffington white horse on his shoulder which is pretty rad. The design is prehistoric so it's not like it'll age badly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

If I was gonna go for a chalk figure though I'd choose a different one

You know the one :mrgw:

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i wouldn't like the thought of the people having to wipe my arse when i'm decrepit giggling at my ~*~JuiCy Boi~*~ tramp stamp

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Every so often I think about getting a ghostbusters logo on my arm, then I realise it will be perfectly circular once, and then deform rapidly after that as I gain/lose weight.

I remember hearing about easily dispersible ink a few years back, like it’s all captured in tiny bubbles, so tattoos would be much easier to remove later on. But I think that fell through or something?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I waited till I was 39 and wish I’d just gone for it at 19 tbh.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I swear there's a silent alarm when my window opens that alerts every oval office in this loving village to start using their power tools.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

learnincurve posted:

I waited till I was 39 and wish I’d just gone for it at 19 tbh.

what tats do you got

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Choose ur fighter

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I don't get tattoos

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

hemale in pain posted:

what tats do you got

Oh I hid my origional skin so many many.

This is badger arm

Only registered members can see post attachments!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i like the mouse

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

What do the dogs think about all the extra faces and eyes all over you?

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

this is my bad tattoo. Underneath the ground part of the forest there was some Thai writing that I got when I first moved out there. A friend and I were drunk and both decided to get the same phrase tattooed on us. However, I lived there for seven years after that and got bored of explaining why I had a banal phrase tattooed onto myself every time I bought something from a shop, so I got it covered up eventually. I want to incorporate it into a bigger design at some point, but I'm not sure what.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

NotJustANumber99 posted:

What do the dogs think about all the extra faces and eyes all over you?

Little dog is still far too angry at mirror dog to notice them

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Bardeh posted:

this is my bad tattoo. Underneath the ground part of the forest there was some Thai writing that I got when I first moved out there. A friend and I were drunk and both decided to get the same phrase tattooed on us. However, I lived there for seven years after that and got bored of explaining why I had a banal phrase tattooed onto myself every time I bought something from a shop, so I got it covered up eventually. I want to incorporate it into a bigger design at some point, but I'm not sure what.

Three wolf moon sleeve atop the tree line.

e: Don't actually do that but think of things important to you if you're looking to make something bigger out of it.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i have a spiky thing on my left shoulder i designed on graph paper and got for my 18th birthday

ultimately i want at least one sleeve made up of lots of different little tattoos but that all mean something to me at least

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

or this across my back

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

I don't have a tattoo myself but some guy in Germany got a stupid thing I put on Deviant Art tattooed on his leg a while back.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i keep clikcing on things in that image trying to get indiana jones to look at them

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
gently caress plumbing

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

its the male to female connector I've recently got no use for

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

its the male to female connector I've recently got no use for
linehaaaan :argh:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Booked my vaccine.

Can't loving wait!! I wanna not be worried to get on a train

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Now that we've got a glorious nationalised railway again they should make it so everyone gets a double seat to themselves

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

The new formula Hanson fast set postcrete is the tits.
Just add water and 20mins later the post is solid enough to work on.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Salisbury Snape posted:

20mins later the post is solid enough to work on.

think you can get stuff for that over the counter now

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
thank you for that helpful information, op. if i am ever fixing some fence posts i will be sure to use new formula Hanson fast set postcrete

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Thank you friend, if I ever need helpful information about sex arses I'll give you a shout :shobon:

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I passed my car theory test yesterday. Score: 48/50.

This is the same score I got for my motorcycle theory test 2 years ago.

I have now booked car lessons for July and a car practical driving test for August.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I'm extremely upset Christmas tinner isn't just something I can order any old drat time I want

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
You could get a private chef and give them about 6 hours advance notice.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Salisbury Snape posted:

Just add water and 20mins later the post is solid enough to work on.
is this an account add on because i could really use it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I'm extremely upset Christmas tinner isn't just something I can order any old drat time I want

You're the first person I've ever seen actually want to eat that Game Christmas dinner in a tin

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Aldi is about to do Junemas, so you’re gonna be in luck very soon. I’m hoping their turducken is back.

https://twitter.com/aldiuk/status/1395393900605579265

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

The rationale:

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

As someone who once had to actually try and sell the monstrosity that is Christmas Tinners, I am baffeled by this statement

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

The_Doctor posted:

The rationale:

Cant wait for my mojito-inspired mince pies

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
you've tried the rest, they're second best

get the best, sex arse :sexarse:

:thumbsup:

put it to the test, you'll see it's the best, sex arse :sexarse:

sex arse, it'll never ask you to poo poo on its chest :sexarse:

only the best, sex arse :sexarse:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

The_Doctor posted:

The rationale:

Oh dear god no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

for some reason i had the post reply page open but I don't remember what I was going to say????????????