Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

crispix posted:

if nobody there was holding up a newspaper with eyeoles cut out of it i'm disappointed

A pair of these too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

The times I have seen undercover cops they have been wearing heavy duty boots as well, maybe they have the obvious ones so you don't notice the non obvious ones?

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
Imho it doesn't matter what your job is, boots in bed is a bit off

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Lol just near enough poo poo myself again. Id like to see the graph of age against making GBS threads oneself, I guess it's an inverse bell curve.

Lots to look forward to

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
This many goons near Kingston is making me nervous

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
goons?? in MY conurbation??

it's more likely than you think

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

got stabby headaches

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

aches in your head that make you want to stab?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

it feels like i am getting stabbed in the head every now and then

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

have you considered avoiding now and then

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

how do you even know what getting stabbed feels like? in the head

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice

The_Doctor posted:

This small park in Kingston was full of undercover cops/people this afternoon. I noticed one guy sitting on a bench by himself. I thought he had a cochlear implant, then realised it was one of those transparent wire earpieces. Next bench, another single guy sitting looking nonchalant, with another earpiece. Behind him was a big antenna on a tripod hidden in the trees making walkie talkie noises. I saw loads of others all dotted around after that. I feel like I shouldn’t have been able to notice them so well.

Technological advances in dogging

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
A missed opportunity to accidentally leave your shopping bag with flour, sugar, baking powder and eggs by the the bench there.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Woke up early to head into work and the NHS app has told me to self isolate

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

nice. could do with that today

wooger
Apr 16, 2005

YOU RESENT?

oh no computer posted:

i can't understand the point of gas bbqs. if you're cooking over clean burning fuel you may as well cook poo poo in the kitchen and then bring it out. surely the point of cooking on a bbq is the smoky taste

For people in a nice climate (or here this week), with an outdoor kitchen setup, just being able to cook outside every day without loving about is valuable.

Cleaning up ashes takes real time. I mean, you can cook your breakfast out there too.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
A million Australian boomers just screamed “sacrilege” and they don’t know why.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I played spot the plain clothes military dudes in St Ives yesterday. The Americans stuck out like sore thumbs. Litteraly Hawaian shirts, shorts and flip-flops. There is also the odd dude looking like something out of men in black loitering at random intervals through Carbis Bay and St Ives.
Spotted a couple plain clothes japanese guys too, apparently they landed at Newquay yesterday

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Driving a courtesy car as mine is at the dealership and I can't figure out how to activate the rear windscreen wipers and the whole UI is in loving Spanish for some reason

FML

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
Just solo tira del palo hacia ti!

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Gasmask posted:

Just solo tira del palo hacia ti!

obviously that was the first thing I tried and nothing happened

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Gasmask posted:

goons?? in MY conurbation??

it's more likely than you think

I prefer to conurbate in private thank you

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
oranges are shite. so much peeling and operating on the orange's own terms and then the end result isnt that much nicer than much easier fruit

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i like a orange

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

orange calippo tho

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
it's awful hot

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Sudden Javelin posted:

oranges are shite. so much peeling and operating on the orange's own terms and then the end result isnt that much nicer than much easier fruit

And if you don't have nails because you're a compulsive biter like me then you have to bite into the fuckers to get started

Too much hassle, just like most fruit.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

Plus you get gently caress all juice out of one so you have to squeeze about half a dozen to get a decent glassful.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Dell_Zincht posted:

And if you don't have nails because you're a compulsive biter like me then you have to bite into the fuckers to get started

Too much hassle, just like most fruit.

I do that anyway, it's easier to clean it off your teeth than your nails.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have an new bike: £750 (with £60 off with code) off a place on eBay which does John Lewis returns https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/moorelargeoutlet second time I’ve used them. Halfords equivalent is £1099. It’s clearly gone sideways after one use and been returned like the other one was - people leave the battery on, walk it along and then ooops.

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

oh no computer posted:

Plus you get gently caress all juice out of one so you have to squeeze about half a dozen to get a decent glassful.

You know you can get orange juice ready juiced in cartons right

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

yeah, if you're a coward

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

PE teacher with red shades, a big gold medallion and cigar

Sure that wasnt Jimmy Saville?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
:thejoke:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Now then now then.

Thinking of ordering some vodka in so I can sit outside with some lashings of hot screwdriver.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

don't you need walnuts for that

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
my fave fruit juice is fermented grape

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
is the pound sign shaped like england on purpose?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
No, it is a stylised L. I think it's the same root as pounds weight being lbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i thought the symbol predated the use of the pound as currency? i thought that was back when money was measured in elles.

PHIZ KALIFA fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Jun 2, 2021