Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lady Demelza
Dec 29, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Sleep is a naturally recurring state of mind and body, characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, reduced muscle activity and inhibition of nearly all voluntary muscles during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, and reduced interactions with surroundings.

And yet I was abruptly woken up this morning because I was clawing chunks out of my own face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

yeah thats being awake though, not sleep

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Devil doggo

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Other than my dogs your dog is my favourite goon dog Salisbury

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

learnincurve posted:

Jet stream models for England and Wales because it’s beautifully sunny and hot out and the met office thinks it isn’t.

Friday sunny

Saturday sunny 12pm rain

Sunday rain till 12pm then sunny.

Monday sunny

Tuesday sunny rain overnight

Wednesday sunny

Thursday and Friday rain.

Its friday and it's been pissing down with rain all day thanks

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

fridge corn posted:

same and looks to be for the rest of the day

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Itís nice where I am lol

Regarde Aduck
Oct 18, 2012

haha

Grimey Drawer

NotJustANumber99 posted:

same and looks to be for the rest of the day

its sunny maybe look outside??

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Regarde Aduck posted:

its sunny maybe look outside??

im afraid your experience is not universally shared

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Camrath posted:

New Fudge Release!

as i figure a number of people may have ordered fudge for someone that isn't them and encountered this for the first time - the Thank You page uses the shipping address details for the name, rather than the billing address. dunno if that's by design

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Hermes sent my parcel to the wrong depot (???lol)

great stuff

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

learnincurve posted:

First thing she did was the moment I put her down was chew the concrete step and I said “you are a real bug ain’t you” as I took this picture.

Top spanieling

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

this changes nothing, i am still dead inside

please get a rescue dog, dogs trust are good, the dog we got from them is good, its all good

i wish it was possible for the police to prosecute breeders without killing the dogs they confiscate

basically my underlying position is that i do not like it when dogs die

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Overcast here

LC has a better hit rate than the Google weather widget though, I took the day off on Wednesday to roof the tree house I'm building because Thursday was going to be thunderstorms, then not a single drop.

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

It's known that all dogs go to heaven yet you wish to prolonge their existance here.
Why do you hate dogs?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

this changes nothing, i am still dead inside

my brother said he didn't want to adopt from dogs trust because technically the dog remains their property in case they need to quickly rescue it from abusive owners (which is true and a good idea)

he was convinced it was a scam where they would constantly reposess the dog to extort money out of you

he is also a brexit guy

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Update!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

STILL ANGRY ABOUT CHEESE

fridge corn posted:

Nice, isn't it?

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

as i figure a number of people may have ordered fudge for someone that isn't them and encountered this for the first time - the Thank You page uses the shipping address details for the name, rather than the billing address. dunno if that's by design

Interesting- I genuinely wasnít aware of this (as I donít buy fudge from my own storefront). Iíll have a look and see if it can be changed.

I receive the details clearly delineated, so donít worry if you have ordered for a third party- itíll go to the right place!

Edit: 15 minutes left to order to guarantee shipping today!

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

probably be flooding here theres so much rain

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

loving weather i've got a ticket to the harlequins/bristol game tomorrow

Sudden Javelin
Jul 6, 2009

fortunately live in a fairly floodproof area, being uphill, but driving through country lanes earlier was pretty treacherous

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Gasmask posted:

loving weather i've got a ticket to the harlequins/bristol game tomorrow

same, looking forward to watching Bristol once again gently caress up their chance at glory

Collateral
Feb 17, 2010

Lots of lads in kilts about the town today, it's always a bit of a tasty game round these parts.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Have you got mirrors on your shoes again?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I AM A FREE
I AM NOT MAN
A NUMBER

I've somehow had a pretty full on work week and even landed a couple of surveys at the weekend. Feels like a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you friends for putting up with my misery posting and for your general support over the last tough few months, sincerely.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

I've somehow had a pretty full on work week and even landed a couple of surveys at the weekend. Feels like a light at the end of the tunnel.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

I'm still waiting on that contract to come in so I can resign from my current role.

Party Boat
Oct 31, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

fridge corn posted:

more like jet reamed haha

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

just got soaked through, serves me right agreeing to go outside today of all days, one of the rainiest days ever

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

It's been lovely and sunny and 18C in Stirlingshire.

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

All orders have now shipped. Thanks, guys!

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

Looke posted:

same, looking forward to watching Bristol once again gently caress up their chance at glory

it's a goonp. see you there.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Thank you friends for putting up with my misery posting and for your general support over the last tough few months, sincerely.

thats great news ratty

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

I did like 55 hours but yknow, loving salary. Been a rough week with a 2 drivers off but at least the temp was alright. Bossman came down from Leeds last night to thank us for all our hard work yadeyada cos we broke the weekly volume record and took us out for dinner which was a nice gesture but I just wanted to go home and nap. Gonna go home and drink some beer then sleep for idk 34 hours

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

Viva Les scotland

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I have pre bought Greggs leftovers tomorrow as a test

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Oh globbits

https://twitter.com/almurray/status/1405935500666486794

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

loving power cut!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

The Iceland frozen greggs sausage rolls are god tier.