Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Ratjaculation posted:

So I probably shouldn’t take my McCoys and apple to snack on?

Nah mate, I had a bag of starburst and even unwrapping those seemed awkwardly loud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Marmaduke! posted:

I was going to see that but it was only showing at my local cinema for one week, so I think I've missed it. Instead will probably see Rampage (in 3D). I was reading about Uwe Boll and how he directed Rampage earlier today, and for a second thought that he'd hit the big time, and finally hit the big time with his video game movie adaptations, but then learnt that it was an entirely unconnected film from nearly a decade ago. Oh well Uwe.

In other news, my wife really wanted to move my car 3 metres from where it was parked, and managed to leave the lights on after doing so, killing the battery. I'm going back to bed.

The Uwe Boll Rampage films are actually some of his better work, they aren’t great but they’re watchable at least.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I just took a pretty good dump, broke off clean, minimal wiping required.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

NotJustANumber99 posted:

not really in the mood. Fancy a right ruckus about now. Who fancies a scrap?

Come get some

Disclaimer: I only engage in worked conflicts

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

NotJustANumber99 posted:

working out is just so masturbatory. I want to do it but god its so wanky. they should make an effort to rebrand it. like make an effort to not look like poo poo so that everyone else doesn't have to look at a piece of poo poo. like hygiene. I shower, occasionally, because I understand its rude not to. maybe if I had the same thoughts regarding exercise I would do some.

Now that I think about it you get communal showers so even that doesn't quite work. If exercise was conducted in tiny solitude cubicles I could accept it. Not like sport, sport is fine, but exercise where its just for the absolute bare necessity of it. Like shiting.

It’s an hour out of your day 3-4 days a week and has serious considerable health benefits over and above not being fat.
Just grind through it like I do I hate working out but I love what it does for me.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I played Resident Evil VR for a solid 6 hours + and my brain didn’t melt.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Irn Bru and it's sugar free version are both loving rad and I will fight anyone who disagrees

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I also live in a flat and lack a patio...........

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm going to Mighty Sounds in the Czech Republic in July, Festival Tickets/pre-pitched tent/ flights and a hotel for the night after came to less than £260 gently caress UK festivals forever!

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Absolute Radio 90's is the best driving radio station and I will poo poo on anyone who disagrees

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

MikeCrotch posted:

my gym buddy is seriously considering taking steroids

i feel like this is a poor idea

He probably shouldn’t but if he’s going to he should probably make sure he’s done everything he can naturally, and if he’s younger than 30 don’t even bother.

I got really drunk at an open mic night last night I didn’t perform but everyone that did played the most boring contrived poo poo imaginable.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Sup thread....what have I missed?

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Just be fat for a large part of your life then you’ll never be accused of skipping leg day it worked for me.

Incidentally I have a show in Rugby this Sunday if any of you guys are in that area or have friends there and want to see a twat in a wig get his poo poo pushed in.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Vitamins posted:

best pet is a goat tbf

Are we talking the bleating cute kind or the head butting satanic kind?

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Ratjaculation posted:

I’ve just had eggs for breakfast, 2 for 2 on double yolk. Do I win anything?

I don’t know if they still do but Waitrose used to sell double yolk eggs.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Ratjaculation posted:

What is ‘it’ though?

Well, some say it is a clown.....

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I live in the seaside.

It’s good poo poo, would definitely recommend it

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Pistol_Pete posted:

I went to the seaside the other week. Can confirm, is good.

The only time it’s not good is if I’m working on the weekend of our yearly air show

If I’m off work it’s great as theirs pop up bars loving everywhere

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I’m at work tomorrow so a quiet one for me Ratmeister but I got a pretty good take-away bhuna with egg fried rice, saag aloo and a Keema Nan now I’m gonna watch a bunch of shite cooking programs on Netflix

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

fridge corn posted:

now im playing fifa 2004 lol wtf is this

Steal the PS2 add a HDD and pirate all of the games Ps2’s are loving amazing

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I think a full PS2 Tom set is like 2.5. Terrabytes there’s a bunch of videos on YouTube on how to add hard drives etc

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Bobby Deluxe posted:

movie titles about poopin, go

In Diana Jones and the temple of poo

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Violent poo poo

(This is an actual movie that exists)

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Go to the roid gym, powerlifters love giving advice on how to lift better, and you don’t have to do roids.

And buy some knee sleeves.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Jose posted:

its the closing early on weekends i don't like

Roidheads gotta get their drink on I guess, either that or Sunday is buttstabbing day

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Jose posted:

they've got sharp disposal bins at the gym and i've been having a piss whiel 3 blokes crammed into the other cubicle to try out some guys roids

unless you're talking about loving each other

Both really

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I played ps1 Spider-Man today and it still owns so you guys are wrong

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

learnincurve posted:

I’m old, it was the latest and greatest console available in my late teens and I had a job and no kids.

It ruled

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again N64’s own but they are a motherfucker to get working on a modern TV with anything resembling a decent picture.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Bobby Deluxe posted:

scart output > scart to hdmi > hdmi

It’ll look like poo poo

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

feedmegin posted:

Orrrrr u could get a raspberry pi and put an N64 emulator on it

It only works with certain games the N64 was a weird console and notoriously hard to emulate, the best way to play N64 is either with original hardware and a CRT or a modded console (If you are made of money the HDMI mod is insanely good other than that RGB modded consoles can be bought for like £50)
Project 64 emulation is really good and actually improves graphics and offers the opportunity to play homebrew and updated versions of games (such as wwf no mercy with a modern roster).

The N64 had a blurring effect to smooth graphics built in to the console then for whatever reason they built a blurring effect into a lot of games (this can be removed from Roms and played on an emulator or on an N64 using an everdrive.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Bobby Deluxe posted:

modern wrestling is terrible and will never compete with either classic hogan/warrior/savage era, or early 2k rock/hhh/mankind era

that said no mercy was great i remember having to send it back because it would not save

Modern wwe is terrible you mean...

Wrestling outside of WWE is excelling this was proven this last weekend with the first huge scale non-WWE pay per view event being a complete sellout

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
Morning Guys, I'm prison posting from my new job in a prison and oh joy! they've stuck me on the pedo wing for the night...

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

Pistol_Pete posted:

Is that Bristol prison?

What's it like.

Nope

it's poo poo but pays well

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Talking of my desert. I shared a picture in a whats app thread and this guy told me it was rubbish and posted loads of Paul hollywood gifs saying so. This girl replied with crying laugh faces and then asked if I was still alive?

Weird, so maybe my cake is rubbish but I don't think he pwned me that hard, then after not long she got in a mood and said 'oh what an ideal time to pretend you are dead you prick just say something'

Weirder, but turned out just before that I'd posted pictures of mushrooms from my garden saying i was going to eat them and shes got no sense of humour.

Your friends are dicks

Harvest them for organs

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

feedmegin posted:

Same. OOOOOOOL YA

I believe it’s UHHHHHLLOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
just ate a footlong sausage roll and a can of monster for breakfast because gently caress working this early on a sunday