Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Sum good cat snipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

We can thank Natalie Fartman and Tuna Fartman for that.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I'm extremely alert [about cat snipes]

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Catsnipe is a proud tradition of 2 months from the Lockdown thread

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

an actual frog posted:

how about long-nosed cats as a compromise?

New Stellaris species pack DLC looking good.

Ninja edit: Tuna!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Borzoi snipe is an acceptable (yet, not equal) snipe.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Natalie Fartman posted:

Its a really nasty transition but it's just got to be done

gently caress man, now I need to go restart c25k pls don't make me

I have decided to re-run Week 3 instead of moving to Week 4 after todays walk and following 4 hour nap next week but

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I had free pizza but forgot to check the sauce and it was barbecue which is gross. Who are we? Americans??

Ate the whole drat thing with homemade tzatziki as dip ngl it was good.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Bardeh posted:

Shish kebabs are amazing and you can quite easily convince yourself they're not that bad for you if you get loads of veggies stuffed in there. Doner kebabs are the work of the devil and the texture of the 'meat' is so disgusting that I really don't understand what people like about it. Why get that when you can get a lamb or chicken shish with actual real meat?

E: I'm sure traditional doner is actually good btw, but the doner than 99% of our kebabbies sell is reconstituted offal slime

Doner in here tastes like spongy sheets. Like, doner is literally slabs of marinated meat cut vertically. The charred/well cooked crust and soft meat inside makes it tasty (for me at least) but by god the kebab shops are dreadful in here so I get what you mean.

I also swear it tastes better when cut by hand instead of machine cut.

Tried to catsnipe but imgur app is not giving me proper link. Will catsnipe in the morning.

Galewolf fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 20, 2020

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Extremely proclick for current donertalk.

Galewolf fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jun 20, 2020

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

drat, its the short clip

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

That video makes rounds in the Turkish facebook/twitter circles every year or so now.

Stacking kofte with doner would be too much tho. Pizza with doner is okay imo.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Strange looking cat but ok.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

"Truth is, the game was rigged from the start"

Not an engraved 9mm semi-auto, immersion RUINED

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

There is a preacher outside calling us to repent and embrace Jesus, what do?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

let jesus slide into you

As long as he won't use the kebab entrance

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Mouth, until technology proves another alternative

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I live in the close vicinity of three evangelical churches, since the lockdown the preachers decided to take it to the streets so it's a common happening here.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I forgot that my fingers still had chili and paprika dry rub for the chicken roast and touched the corner of my eye.

One eye closed posting now.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Natalie Fartman posted:

did anyone here actually go to the millennium dome?

I went there to watch Jack Whitehall, it was nice but the post-show tube line is kind of a drag if you are tired and need to go back home asap.

Also every restaurant/fast food is full and expensive so don't go in hungry.

I wonder if it would be one of the last places to open up given that it would be a COVID vector central.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

fridge corn posted:

That was long after it became the o2 so I'm not sure that counts

Yeah, didn't get the context about the original shows etc. was just looking for it's location and be like "Oh, is this also O2?".

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Cloner of the Elks posted:

Yes, unfortunately

E; oh gently caress. Errr...
Here's Nala

Pro catsnipe, well done.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

fridge corn posted:

This thread got real dumb real fast

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Sundaycatposting! I'm working with a cup of Turkish tea because I was like yesterday.

Friendcat:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

kecske posted:

football is back - and it's real bad!

Oh good, I "missed" drunk hooligans chanting and picking up fights in the tube .

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Rugby is okay tho, maybe it's about the violence already happening out in the field.

My first live rugby game was in Cardiff last Feb, Italy vs. Wales and someone got the ever-living gently caress tackled out of him really close to my seat so that was good.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Re: Rugby

As an immigrant brown person, my only problem is rugby teams are national and I can't seem to get too involved enough to support anyone. I got adopted into Welsh team and when I asked about the English team people be like "they kick the ball too much" and I was like, "uh, Welsh team kicks the ball as well" and they are like "not as much as English team " then I realized I'm in the middle of post-game drunk Welsh people.

Go Cymru!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Barry White posted:

Went to London zoo for Fatherís Day today and saw a giraffes arse.

Did you reenact your avatar there?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

TTerrible posted:

I like living in London.

Same but unironically.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Right now it's the most expensive home office in the country but before that (and hopefully after this) it was pretty swell.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Does discarded oxy canisters count as scenery?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I made the choice to stay as close as possible to the city center and travel around but absolutely understand people doing the commuter/suburbs thing.

Brighton-London commute wasn't too atrocious but heard that rents are on par with London. Maybe Kent?

I like Richmond but thats also a grossly expensive place.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

Urgh, I'm supposed to be sat at my laptop doing work stuff but I am soooooooooo loving unmotivated.

I bet my boss and HR will be instinctively hostile to the position that it's all just numbers on a screen tho.

-Nooo you can't say that this is a good use of time and energy.

-Haha Excel spreadsheet goes brrr

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

That technically counts as catposting.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I.AM.FREEEEEEEE!

Post probation catposting (I think from my Belgrade trip in like '17:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

I want to take on biking for commute/fun but London feels like a deathtrap to ride a bike in the traffic. I mean, there are no designated bike roads and people are just riding on the road pavement which doesn't seem to be safe at all (I read some news about bikers getting ran over by concrete trucks/buses) but maybe I'm missing something there.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

i've got to tell my mate i'm not sure i can be his best man anymore

cheer me up

That sounds rough, ratbuddy. Here, have a Corgi trying to jump into a lake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glii-kazad8

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

She looks grumpy.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Dats a very cute cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Jesusman is back and with a mic&speaker now, godbless.