Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

The_Doctor posted:

Brighton? But it’s basically commuter belt for London and just as expensive.

That's a good option, I like Brighton but, like you said, the prices for rent /buying a house (lol, as if) appears to be on par with London and I think eventually (?) I'll get tired of "That's £5.6 for a pint of lager, thank you!" lifestyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Sudden Javelin posted:

hope everyone is hype for some hot voting action. Remember that using egg to spoil your ballot counts as a vote for Labour

Does that mean I will be finally free of being harassed by the ads from Brian Rose and other rando independents? :unsmith:

I can't even vote yet, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME BRIAN???!!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

learnincurve posted:

I have the most amazing petty emails about them from the one dude who runs the local cycling group. I think he might be the entire group and everyone else just pays £2 so they can read his funny ranting.

Post the rant! Or at least tell what was the rant about. Give me that juicy local group dramz.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

learnincurve posted:

A reminder that councillors who bothered to reply to our questionnaire can be read via links on our Campaign website front page.

I particularly love this ending flourish. The resentment and anger boiling over the fact that some councilors dared to not reply it just :discourse:

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Vote for the high as gently caress ancap kid lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

His dad has a criminal record that comes up on Google searches, so he's forcing his kid to run

What's the motive here? Have your brain worm child to be a councilman and like have him pass council contracts to your companies run by literal slave labor? Get out of tickets/fines?

Are those positions that open to corruption and personal gain? (In my country, even a minor mayoral position is an eternal shortcut to collosal gains through corruption and nepotism)