Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lmao who would ever do that except a dj taking the piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i had the chance to get a free ticket to see explosions in the sky but it would have involved going with a mates ugly ex who was keen when i wasn't

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

UncleBlazer posted:

Seen them four times and I'm sorry to say you missed out on something beautiful. They'll probably tour next year though, they're working on a new album now.

i'd like to see EF live

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

UncleBlazer posted:

It attracts a lot of pseudo intellectuals. Just don't make out its deep or any better than any other genre. When you feel your rear end swallowing your head air guitar a bit.

lol at anyone thinking its deep

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Whorelord posted:

post rock is bad

some is good but if its not good its very bad. there isn't really a middle where its just ok

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've cooked enough stew and curry to not need to cook until next weekend

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

corn in the fridge posted:

Why am I not in the op??

you don't post itt enough.

i feel a bit like i've missed out having never enjoyed weed but i just don't like being stoned

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its not the end of the world i struggle with being in a room with closed windows if people smoke so i doubt i'd have smoked weed much anyway

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DrWrestling69 posted:

You post about smoking all the time :iamafag:

i've probably made like 10 posts ever about smoking food

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

once i've bought a house i'm going to buy a smoker and will be posting about it non-stop like a oval office

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

So no difference in posting to now?

i'll post more food photos

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

don't eat at lau's when you're in newcastle

was it bobby deluxe who recommended it?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

steal a tank

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm watching the simpsons and lol i always missed this somehow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhWTkT89W_w

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

someone post a list of ps4 usernames so i can add everyone and then still forget to play rocket league

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

im not working that hard but im not earning a lot either

you've got your fat mam for that

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've had a couple of calls from an 0203 number recently that knew my name but the connection was poo poo and i had no idea who they were. i assume its someone trying to scam me?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bozza posted:

Just eat normal vegetables big man, you're in the EU now. Farmers spraying cyanide or some awful shot on crops is not a thing here.

to add to this eggs here shouldn't be kept in the fridge because they're not sprayed or something

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Party Boat posted:

I leave my eggs in the fridge

am I going to die

no but its not necessary and boiled eggs especially are best done from room temp

speaking of room temp https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/628547627798409216

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Kluliss posted:

Anyone got any recommendations on how many painkillers you can take without damaging yourself or should I just take the normal amount and have a gin and tonic to go with it?

over 4000mg paracetomol within 24 hours is when it starts really kicking the poo poo out of your liver. anything with booze is bad. you can mix cocodomol/ibuprofen/aspirin at all their standard doses safely afaik

or just get pissed instead i'm not a doctor

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

there is some codeine/ibuprofen mix that you can buy otc so its definitely safe to mix them

have you considered going to see a gp though

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

stop using olive oil adn use rapeseed oil

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i need to find a butcher that sells hogget

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

cuban food is the best caribbean food

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

goatface posted:

I normally find that those just taste of artificial banana flavouring.

hoegaarden tastes like that to me as do most wheat beers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

pedricko i hope you're noticed that diced potato/onion/ham frozen mixture that makes amazing hangover food piss easy

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its like a frozen mixture sold in all swedish stores that is just finely diced potato/onion/ham coated in oil so just can just be fried as is

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DrWrestling69 posted:

Insee. What do you make with it?

eggs. i hope you're not about to tell me i've just been looking in the wrong place in the supermarket trying to find something similar

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

in the us its the car not the driver that is insured so anyone with a license can drive your car iirc

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Slash posted:

You're confusing German car manufacturers. It's BMW drivers, they're the worst.

they're both cunts tbh

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

party boat are any of the local taxi companies good for taxing a dog or do they not allow it? i'm looking after my boss' dog next weekend and its my mates birthday and if i have to drive i can't drink

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i love this dog and i'd prefer to keep my job

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

cricket is bad, and sex offenders watch it

politicians all seem to be into rugby

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i went to aldi before work to get some shopping and the woman in the queue at the till in front of me had a 2 litre bottle of cider and nothing else

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

rip no one. he's not posted in ages

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

why don't you suggest moving pubs to one where you can get served

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

send them a photo of your dick

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

did you know she had a boyfriend

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Bozza posted:

Are these people in your immediate circle of friends? If no, gently caress it off and don't panic. If yes, ignore and hope it all blows over.

I've used this pro tactic before.

is that why you moved to glasgow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i've just spent 3 hours working with a spreadsheet only to realise it was the wrong one ffs