Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Gasmask posted:

are you an elf

No I am a level 5 human fighter

Serious answer I'm in beer distribution so December is stressful crunch time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Boop that snoot

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Today and tomorrow I'll be going to a short film festival off brick lane that a friend organises every year, so I'll do that and hang out with people afterwards while pretending I understood any of it. Idk I think it will be fun actually, makes a change from being obliterated like most weekends, though that might happen too

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Also about to go grab some lunch. Katsu chicken wrap maybe?

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Just realised that was the most east london answer ever but whatever, I'm owning it

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I chose chicken bahn mi and it was very good

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Banging hangover headache.

:same: tho I'm gonna get lamb shish delivered I reckon then day two of this short film thing

Btw day one of it yesterday was really enjoyable, my favourite was either a bleak comedy about Ukrainian brides or a simple meditation about some western runner dude. Western as in Gloucestershire

Anyone wants in today it's a fiver or i think like £2 to watch em all online https://www.framelight.org/ come along and look out for the hungover man with chilli sauce on his face

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Got lazy and made omelettes with, cheese, spinach, ham

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Chrissake what do I pick up at lidl now when I want to cook but not really

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I guess they will just call it a ham circle

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

learnincurve posted:

Do they have those marinaded steaks there?

Probably. I'd still have to put those in the pan and keep an eye on it but with a gammon round ham I can just chuck it in the oven and it lasts ages in the fridge too.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Salisbury Snape posted:

Isn't that 'Neeve' and 'Ava'? That's the way Ive always known them :/

Neeve and eefa

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Made a cottage pie tonight, hosed it as usual

You cant type this sentence without expecting us to ask why you gently caress cottage pies on the reg

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Cresssssssssssssssss

ida dick

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Jam some cress in there

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Slow day at work. I went along to part 2 of the interview yesterday at the site itself. Warehouse staff weren't wearing safety boots in an environment where forklifts are used and 50L steel kegs weighing 65kgs are stored at height. They're paying drivers a salary instead of hourly and that salary is not good. They cant keep drivers and admitted floor morale is low. Think I'll just stay where I am for now thanks

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
The fucken uniform, bottle green, like all those nightmares we had right

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Wait what are you wearing

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Ok bake off: I'm a big fan of the extremely boring german and the eccentric italian

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Work doesnt run deliveries on a monday so I took a van out to have a look at the local service stations and fill up if I could to save the drivers some time this week. Southwark park shell has no fuel and the traffic going to southwark bridge rd wasnt moving so I just went back to the yard, gently caress it at least they're paid hourly to wait, I'm not

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Put your palm out the window for more wind resistance

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Got dragged out to the o2

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
People are shopping

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Yeah theres outlet stores all over it, bit depressing. Got a decent pint and burger tho

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
My own fault really, I was playing videogames when my partner asked if I wanted to go to Greenwich, so I just said yeah why not, havent been and had a nosey round there in a bit. Didnt really clock it was north greenwich, powerfully owned.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
My favorite was some tory minister (schapps maybe?) saying it was lazy and incorrect to blame the shortages on Brexit. Then the next day they were bringing in easier Visa rules for HGV drivers

I got all 3 work vans filled yesterday at least. Only took me 2 hours, and using stations that we dont have a fuel card for cos the two local Shells were dry

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

27 hgv drivers have taken advantage of the new visa rules

If each of them service 2 million people then we're good

Its ok boris is going to relax the rules around the daily limit on driving time. We've been shackled by draconian EU laws enforcing nonsense like drivers need a break when going from Brighton to Inverness

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Different greggs having different prices is some bullshit, cannon st is mad pricey

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Nationalise greggs

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Tie the value of the pound to the price of a greggs sandwich and drink deal

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Ratjaculation posted:

Trying the Gregg's vegan sausage bean and cheese melt in a service station.

Ama

Anything? Idk. What's your shoe size

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Hungover at work at a high enough level that I'm eating papa johns. Theres nicer pizza available at franco manca but I just need this specific kind of garbage right now

Thankfully nothing happens on a friday so I can just pass out at my desk for a while

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I think what happened is someone stabbed him with a knife and he died

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Jose posted:

large brown lumps

It's poop op

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I bought some éclairs and ate them all

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
*bangs fist on table*

WHEN will the people get what they want? Crisps in the shape of a sex arse now!

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I've got the green light to rent a self loading forklift that sits in the back of a van which looks fken awesome. Phwooooaaaaarr gonna deliver so many kegs without killing the staff. Until they run themselves over anyway

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
True enough but I will not tolerate robots in this depot

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

The_Doctor posted:

Why isn’t all the travel testing free?

What, do you want all the poors travelling or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Bold of you to assume I get things done