Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
I think I would struggle to tell the difference between the vegan and regular steak bake tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Yeah primarily mayo but with some cumin. It's tikka for boomers.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Actually it's probably even a pre-boomer thing tbh.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
Supposedly the uni I work at is having a great year for student recruitment. They barely have any international students in normal times though, so their situation is not representative of the sector by any means. I also don't work for the admissions department so they could be bullshitting.

I guess if it's a choice between entering the job market in 2020 or delaying it for 3 years at the cost of some fake debt that doesn't matter, then people will take the debt.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
I've got some limited experience of DnD but I found in the game I DM'd with a group of new players that their characters were all the same flavour of johnny fiveaces cool dude silent badass. Maybe that's a newbie thing to avoid? Everyone decided to change by the second session.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
First steak bake in 4 months and it was cold. This Is England '20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
I bought a pair of docs and the leather started tearing and had holes in after 6 months of moderate use. The manager in the shop said this was 'normal', but offered to sell me another pair for a 20 percent discount.