Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

i made a cock-up and have 7 hours to waste at heathrow at the end of next month before a 17hr flight. is there any civilisation around there at 8am?

nah its london

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

I have just eaten boursin & port salut on crackers for breakfast.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Nah, nightshift worker with a fridge full of xmas cheese.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Cheesecake slice for breakfast just now, which is great. Really don't want to go to work later though.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

lenoon posted:

Exactly this argument. He's forty, not a child. I do not understand at all

He is rich and lacks empathy.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

I am down for overtime at work and regretting it. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Also happy new year.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

simosimo posted:

Don't you hate it when Chinese takeaways give you chicken fingers instead of chicken balls? False advertising! Much like mince pies, gloopy red sweet and sour sauce is far more sweeter than its orange cousin which is terribly vinegary and watery for the most part.

Source: I am an expert

Nah worst is when you get banana fritters instead. The dissonance between expectation and reality is awful, especial if you don't notice till taking a bite.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

crispix posted:

there needs to be a law banning the sale of bland rubbery cheese as extra mature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

p sure any noun can be suffixed with Better Than Coventry

Coventry?