Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I have finally caught up with this thread, it only took me reading about 150 pages over the space of about a month, do I win a prize?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I've only heard about fluo when his name is prefixed with rip, did he actually die?

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

So that newgoons to the uk thread of TYOL 2017 have the lowdown on the situation regarding the homies, the OP should have an overview of the main crew (Jose and the gang), outlining their likes/dislikes, favourite colour/patio, and if we like them or not. Also a graph describing Pick's sanity. And who is currently rip.

Thanks this has been my somethingawful.com post.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

oh god I was worried that I caused a very bad thing there, but the crew is safe

our patio boards were taken up recently as they were rotting a tiny bit, so the underneath area is uncovered until we can install a new patio. any suggestions on things to do with this underneath space whilst it's accessible?

thanks i love you all very much

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

You have destroyed my cover, I am very dissapointed as now I will have to go into hiding where there are less sausages to talk about

Bobby Deluxe posted:

murder everyone and bury them under there

Yeah that sounds good, they'll decompose into the soil and give back to mother nature, do you volunteer to be the first offering?

Nova69 fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Apr 5, 2017

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I am about to stop working for the day, doing referencing for my third-year dissertation is very mind-numbing.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I've got another bout of existential malaise manifesting

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Depends on whether seeing a prolapsed arse will have a positive or negative effect on my perspective of existence

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Whorelord posted:

I was in Norwich earlier Jose we should've had a goonmeet

I live in the southeast and so therefore I am bourgoise scum and don't deserve to have any goon friends live near me, they all live in the northern wastelands

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I don't understand...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I went to see a Genesis tribute band, it was very good and enjoyable

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I entertained a dog in the garden for most of the day, it was very hot.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Did Bozza ever post in this thread?

I used to read UKMT until about a year ago when I realised it was incredibly tedious, but I always enjoyed his effort posts, I remember another train based poster who shitted on a station platform or something but I can't remember their name.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

goatface posted:

I think they drink Frosty Jacks now.

I might vote Plaid Cymru.

"the party of whales"

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I'm sorry friends, I have got behind on the thread again, I am posting from the past of page 884, my post might end up in an irradiated hellscape at p892, I do not know.

I have now handed in my third year dissertation, and then after one more exam, and one deadline, I will be graduating, and then I will be an adult, which is very spooky and I need your soothing touch to get me through these dark and twisty times (till I die)

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

what are you doing in the capital vitty?

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I do most of my shopping at Aldi, Sainsburys and Tesco are too expensive.

They have recently started doing lunch meal deals, I have not yet tried them.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Speaking of shopping, I have done an amazon pantry order for stuff that isn't available in Aldi, as it turns out that even with delivery, it's still cheaper than Tesco etc.

Late-capitalism...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Is borderlands 2 worth playing through solo?
I own both 1 and 2, and played 1 solo, but got pretty bored towards the end, all my steam friends who have borderlands 2 have already played it so I don't have anyone to coop with.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

i have finally got around to playing dishonored, only about 6 years late.

pretty good so far.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Is Quote-Unquote the biggest lad in this thread? he seems a killa with those females.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I've still only listened to King of Limbs once, and that was before I properly got into RH, I need to give it another go, don't remember any of it.

In Rainbows is my bae.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I only started exploring music properly when I was in upper sixth, whcih was like, 4 years ago, and didn't starting listening to radiohead until around 18 months ago...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

not really but goddamn she has the most amazing butt

Ah you're one of those butt people I see...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

fridge corn posted:

Lol wut. it would usually take me until they released another album before i could fully appreciate the previous one. Idk how i would cope with being exposed to their entire discography all at once

It was a pretty overwhelming ride...
Admittedly, I've only really become familiar with OKC, Kid A, IR and AMSP. The others are a bit foggy to me.

Quote-Unquote posted:

I enjoy large buttocks; on this subject I am unable to respond negatively.
When a young woman enters the room, and she has a small waist with a pleasant, round bottom which graces my vision I become engorged.

I've never been able to relate when people support butts "boobs vs butts" debate. It's just not an area that I think about in that way at all...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Don't sign your posts

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Yeah, I had those thoughts too, I think we need to pick his brains about it...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

It's a Hughe deal as it stands...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

I remember being blown away by the whale level when I was a kid

I hope this is sarcasm, cause the whale level was the first Sonic Adventure, not the sequel :angery:

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Playing video games and learning to drive, very exciting I know...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Do any real people actually like absinthe? Aniseed tastes like devil's excrement.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

MGMA feels like it could be one of those hip new designer drugs.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Vitamins posted:

v tempted to buy a ps4 pro and 4k tv

Careful there Jose...

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Quote-Unquote posted:

iirc seaside loafer just poo poo his pants rather than making a mess on the platform

I think he poo poo just outside the station in the car park or something, or maybe the making GBS threads happened in his pants a bit before he got outside.

Vintage UKMT so it's hard to remember exactly.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

reconnect with your wrinkly dog

By "wrinkly dog" he means Jose.

Becuase they are one and the same.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

quote:

i'm trying to not gently caress it

Well luckily Jose won't have to exert himself too much in this case.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

instead you should hang out in this thread and watch jose and the pussy apps

My naming the regulars of this thread as "Jose and the Gang" is becoming more and more apt.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Fingerless Gloves posted:

Fairly sure, but I've not had noro so who knows

Also I've been having multiple thoughts about breaking up with the gf and I don't know how to feel

You should feel like becoming an alcoholic, it works.

Nah but seriously, if you're having doubts in a relationship, try and look at each of them in turn and work out whether they're actually an issue or if it's just your psyche/broke brains making it seem like an issue. Use CBT techniques or whatever to help you look at them more objectively.

If after that you haven't been able to write enough of them off, then you need to perform a breakup like pulling a plaster off, no point dragging it out and wasting everyone's time.

This is coming from my experience of being at the receving end of a breakup from my long term gf last week.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

fridge corn posted:

have you ever considered taking up home brewing?

It's been a possibility, I'm more of a cider person, so just throwing some apple juice, yeast, and some tea in a demijohn and waiting a few weeks should do the trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I am now playing Batman: Arhkham Origins, I played City a few years ago, it was alright, couple hours into this, it is also alright I guess.

Sensing a trend for this series, got Arkham Knight free with my gfx card a while back to when I get around to that I will report back on whether that game is also "alright".