Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what the gently caress Glasgow I really don't want to walk home in this weather

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pedricko are you/your people at the Glasgow German market that's opening today

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im g o ing to poo poo in your sausage grinder

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im gonna poop on the floor in work today

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I spent a couple of weeks deaf in one ear because of compacted wax via cotton bud. It’s fine now because I used olive oil drops but I’m pretty lucky I never did myself permanent damage. It’s not just an urban myth after all :(

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

pioneermax posted:

Found a body wrapped in a blanket and tarpolin down the street from me (probably 50 meters) they haven't released it to the press yet but they found it without a head.
she’s dead… wrapped in plastic

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oi nerds, what computer shops are good in the UK? Overclockers have poo poo customer service and not great prices but everywhere else seems worse.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pound_Coin posted:

weren't overclockers BNP members/racists too?
explains why all the reps I've spoken to are so thick I suppose

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want a dog that I can around both me and m'lady having 9-5 jobs for the foreseeable future but I don't know how to do it :(

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Edit: you can hire people to come to your house and check on and walk your pet for about £5 a visit.
im worried the dog will end up liking them more than me :(

also we live in a flat so we don't even really have a decent garden for it. Need to get a house first at least, I guess.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

feedmegin posted:

Get a cat, cats are better anyway :colbert:
house cats are ok but they'll never replace dogs for me. I have rats and I love them but it's still not the same :(

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pistol_Pete posted:

I just had a half of Brewdog's Cocoa Psycho. It was the most well-balanced 10% beer I've ever had :/

Brewdog are dicks but cocoa psycho owns. I'm gonna buy some in like ten minutes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

Happy Saturday goons, what are all y'all up to tonight?
throwing up constantly

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Feeling better enough to drink beer. Glasgow medicine

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I survived norovirus and now the roof of my mouth is incredibly sore from puking so much. Seems to be going around Glasgow, look after urselves!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Phoon posted:

i watched a video with rats doing tricks and now i want to get some rats
do it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

learnincurve posted:

They do tend to do stinky piss everywhere, as do ferrets. What you want is a bird.
nah just get girl rats, they're not smelly and don't have distressingly huge balls

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

as a Scotsman I feel the need to point out that any other country, in any other situation, which overwhelmingly voted against military action in 2015, would not be getting dragged into it right now.

scotland the brave :toot: gently caress this country

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NaDy posted:

cmon now you did kind of ask for it when you decided you guys didn't want to be an independent country so don't go blaming the rest of us for that.
trust me I've been saying "told you so" a lot

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love to smear poo poo on myself in Tesco and assault the sausage patty. I love to rub hummus on my chest and dive into the vegetable isle. I love to gargle vodka and piss on bread. I want to loving cram the cottage cheese into my belly button and dick hole. I will gently caress the Star Wars advent calendars. I will gently caress the Star Wars advent calendars. I love to pick up chocolate Olafs from Frozen and wedge them in my loving mess of an rear end in a top hat. I love to poo poo out Olaf. I love to eat batteries and fart plasma. I was born to pour bleach in my eyes and cry bleachy tears onto the fresh produce. I love to get naked and frot the self-service checkout as a beleaguered pun. I love to take the 5p bags and not pay the 5p. I pour milk all over myself and rub minced beef up and down my milky self and ask children to touch it. I puke in the orange juice and shake it up real good and spray it out of my gaping rear end hole onto the charity woman. .

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

saw stewart lee today

two halves of the act, in which he thoroughly castigated the audience as usual; one of them was about an hour, and was really good, then the second one was about twenty minutes and ended with him going "right, i'm running out of steam, bye" and leaving
that sounds like Stewart Lee alright

I'm going to see Dylan Moran soon

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lenoon posted:

Ive seen dylan moran twice and he used exactly the same material each time, material that was on his dvd released about two years before. the second time I just left at the interval
:whitewater:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im horny

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

OpenMW will run and its basically perfect now

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

buteruc posted:

some guy stabbed himself in the head at Heathrow Terminal 5 this AM.
delays are a bitch

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

CancerCakes posted:

Star wars movie confirmed not poo poo. I am happy

The clash of clans ad featuring that bobby comedian and the Nazi was really weird
was that what that was for? I got like halfway through the ad and frankly it was scaring the poo poo out of me on a primal level so I went for a pee and missed the film opening crawl. As a result I spent the first scene thinking Max Von Sydow was a relevant character instead of just wise old man (Max Von Sydow).

Movie was good, 8/10.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

"sausage ladies" is an extremely offensive term in 2015.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

you must join in an honourable Bratwurst Battle, a Cumberland Contest, a Chipolata Challenge. You must prove your meaty might

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Saucy old D-Bowz… saucy D-Bowz with the funky walk :(

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

any ofther glasgow goons gonna be at the roosh v hangout with the cool dudes on sat

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

goatface posted:

I have been invited to an "assessment centre" for Aberdeen job. Is this where they test I am on the correct amount of narcotics to live in Scotland?
for Aberdeen it’s antidepressants/Valium

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

goatface posted:

Valium specifically might be hard, but could probably be worked up to. Or find a doctor who doesn't give a gently caress and just wants you to go away in three minutes to keep their appointments on time.

I had a doctor try to prescribe me amphetamines once, then it was decided that was a bad idea (it really was). I still have a small selection of uppers, downers, stay awake pills (that don't make you up), go to sleep pills (that don't make you down), emotional zombie pills and god knows what else in a drawer in my bedroom.
what stay awake pills do you have? My SSRIs make me fall asleep at my desk (in combination with my job being dull but it’s very unpleasant and involuntary (much like work in late capitalism)) and when I tell my GP they just shrug, tell me to go to bed earlier, give me more Prozac and tell me to gently caress off. I should probably be on a more interesting and super-special cocktail of happy pills but I can’t be arsed trying in the face of uncaring overworked university doctors.

I’m not even at university anymore, I should probably also get a better GP.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I try, it just gives me more energy to be sad with

edit: this works for both of the above

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Feb 9, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

corn in the fridge posted:

i imagine it being very fail and perhaps ftl. of course i am only guessing
its really good actually. mondays nevver get you down because every day feels like that, so it's normal.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It’s me. Boz my neg hole

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ratjaculation posted:

i want eggs at 10pm, advise pls
I got a Tefal Toast 'n' Egg toaster and it has a magic slot which you put an egg in and it makes perfect poached eggs for you every time and only needs a quick rinse to clean up. I now eat eggs all the time.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Veskit posted:

poo poo is this a brit only thread?
colonials can post if they adopt one of us as a supervisor and begin every post with “dear Imperial masters”

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don’t feel well. There’s a bug going around and I’m trying to decide if I hope I have it so I can go home and miss work this afternoon/tomorrow, or if I’d rather, on balance, not have a bug. It’s cold. I want a dog

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Phoon posted:

i have thursday off to paint my closet interior
i'll paint your closet interior

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Looke posted:

It's a university open day and there are so many optimistic young people excited to learn new things walking down my street. It makes me sick

Seeing students fills me with a desperate, impotent rage. They don’t know how lucky they are and I hate them. I will never be that happy again