Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

I've found Domino's where I live is far superior to Papa John's. I don't know how, but Papa John's manage to gently caress up the crust and make it really dry and almost inedible, unless I reheat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I really wish McDonalds would do their breakfasts all day in the UK like they do in the US.

I would personally pick up the slack.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

The BBC has struggled for content recently because not as much has been happening due to everyone being in lockdown.

Couple that with their lack of decent writer

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

Mojo Jojo posted:

I'd go the other way and make the main menu always available. There's nothing worse than having a terrible day and deciding you'll try and cheer yourself up with 10am nuggets only to be told to gently caress off because it's still nasty cheese and egg bap time

The sausage and egg McMuffin is a God send to me

The problem is is that not all McDonald's are the same. Some places it tastes like cardboard but the one next to mine it tastes amazing

Also I don't know what they do to their hash browns but gently caress me I could eat a bucket of them no questions asked.