Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Fluo posted:

Space raiders were terrible

On the back of every Space Raiders packet it says that the aliens' favourite food is Space Raiders.
hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Roy posted:

Wait, is that a shirt with your SA username on it?

I didn't get one in my SA account gift basket :(

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Miggles posted:

80c weather year round

rip man, you seemed alright :(

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I don't really know what's going on in byob but their avs sure are cute

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Shirley Crabtree posted:

i appreciate the male form as well as the next goon when its done right but we're talking pasty old bald guys with pot bellies and flacid moobs and usually the cocks arent anything to speak of either

Would it be more or less of a problem if they were all impressive?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

freelop posted:

I should host a BBQ as a goonmeet.
It would be totally safe as I couldn't possibly kill you all.

Everybody come get some goonmeat!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

Ok I have the answer:

Everybody go BOOP BOOP
Everybody go BEEP BEEP

Everybody say HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Then go to sleep

Silly gnarly, it's the morning here in The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

frenchfry-y

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the thing about arsenal is theyll always try and walk it in

what was wenger thinking sending walcott on that early?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

we all meet regularly for cheeky nandos

How cheeky we talking here, do we ask specifically for refillable glasses or just get water and cheat the system?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Bozza posted:

About to get on a bus to Holland for European marching band finals. I am dressed as Scooby Doo.

My band could potentially come 5th/6th which is pretty ace. Could also be a UK 1st and 2nd cos Johnny Foreigner don't know what the gently caress :)

How many marching bands are there?
I haven't checked this thread for a while, which I know is very rude.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Jose posted:

i like your avatar. someone suggest me a good one.

Cheers, I think I effed up the frames so it could loop better but it gives it a certain swagger.
as for avs can't go wrong with a cool dog.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Kinda wanna see the fancy moon tonight but 1am? ehhhhhhh.
e: it's way past my bedtime

sout
Apr 24, 2014

youtube commenter posted:

you missed very little imo

I actually saw it cuz I'm a big dumbass. You're right.
Oh well, got up for like 5 minutes and dropped right back to sleep so no harm done.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

For some reason in Greater London "peak" accompanied with mountain hand sign means something is harsh or unfortunate. Which seems counterintuitive.
E: since you peak should mean "the best"

sout
Apr 24, 2014

UncleBlazer posted:

I just bought a coke, cheeseburger and fries at Five Guys and I think I've been robbed. I handed over a twenty and got very little back.

yeah, i'm pretty sure they consider it expensive in the US too, even though iirc they pay fewer dollars than we do pounds. So a burger here is £8 and it's $6 over there

sout
Apr 24, 2014

saustralia

sout
Apr 24, 2014

the clocks remain the same

deep

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Why did they have to use that picture? I could really go for some red meat right about now...

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Hey

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Somehow I feel like if you go to Nando's 85 (e: or 1031 if he finished) times in a short period you might not want to go there again for a while anyway.

I'm probably wrong.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Get one of those anti-static wristbands. I don't know if they actually do anything but I hosed up my PSU without one once, and haven't done anything wrong with one so :shrug:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

me too. join the club bozza.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

goatface posted:

Has the fog cleared?

nope

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I like my cheese like I like my women

swiss
mature
on toast

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I reinstalled W10 the other day, I didn't necessarily have to but my system reserved partition was on my D drive instead of my boot drive, can you imagine something so preposterous?
(also my C drive was B and my D drive was C and some other weird stuff)

computers are dumb.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Jose posted:

fallout 4 is going to be bad and then there'll be a fallout 4 new vegas that is good

I wouldn't be mad if FO became a COD-esque series (not annually necessarily) but alternated between Beth and Obsidian.

And then Bethesda gives up and Obsidian has it forever hooray!

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Party Boat posted:

eagles of death metal were really loving good live

Was Josh playing with them? Probably if it's just post album launch right?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

feedmegin posted:

Or if you're bothered about mods (you should probably be bothered about mods, with a Fallout game)

They're supposed to be bringing mods to the PS4 and Bone but apparently there's some performance issues on console so piling poo poo on top of it might not work brilliantly.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Are you certain it wasn't a dream?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Hi!
Probably gunna watch Peep Show tonight.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Party Boat posted:

Guy next to me on the train is reading "MAMMAL NEWS"

Well, what's the news?

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I felt FO4 was fairly fun but I don't have any desire to replay it for a while. 50 hours ain't bad though.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I have 49 hours of FO4 on Steam so I guess I enjoyed it a fair amount but I dunno.
The gunplay is way better but it's a really crappy RPG and the dialogue/writing isn't great.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Horse Clocks posted:

This irked me too. I can't tell if it's sloppy writing or I wasn't paying attention.

iirc his name changes when you talk to the boring Future Vision Lady (what the hell was the point of that. I guess they did it in Fallout 2 kinda but it was lame here.)
Or if not there's some point in the main story where you have to use him and I think they know what his name is there or something.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Bozza posted:

I am downloading The Witness because videogamer dot com, a website and YouTube presence I like a lot, gave it 10/10. I hope this is not a mistake.

I've been playing it and it's a pretty good timesink, and a good way of making you feel very dumb and very clever.
Mostly dumb though. I stopped playing for today because I was stuck on every puzzle I knew how to get to.

sout
Apr 24, 2014

RIP Fluo, you seemed cool
:smith:

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Bobby Deluxe posted:

happy groundhog day everyone!

Oh no, not again!
Haha, just kidding. Have a nice day.

sout fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Feb 2, 2016

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Veskit posted:

poo poo is this a brit only thread?

i want britain to be about british

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

goatface posted:

Should I apply for a job at an educational publisher? I do believe that children are the future, and that's terrifying because they're all idiots.

so learn 'em some stuff. all up to you. don't gently caress up.