Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Wouldn't mind just being put under a patio today

Can't do a patio today mate, can put you in dry stone hedge or under the turf though. Lemme know before I offhire the 1.5t machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

I'm very hungover. I vaguely remember running around the cliffs hunting for the 6 missing Guineafowl in the rain. I also think I wrestled the turkey back into the barn.
We failed to escape the Dark Castle again and I broke my new guitar tuner by dropping in in my beer
12h smoked pork shoulder was fantastic with brioche buns and dirty fries

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Timber framed housing in a country that is moderately moist for 11months of the year is a brilliant idea.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

fridge corn posted:

I knew there was something seriously wrong with you

Says the dog hating weirdo

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Are you putting peanuts in your sexarse again?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

How has the nationwide cement shortage affected you?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I'm glad I haven't got a large amount of rendering or pointing to do any time soon.
Getting dribs and drabs of different brand cement from many different pallets would ruin my life.
Laid a patio on Friday with a mixture of different brands and the muck was ranging from yellow to almost black.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Tomorrow looks like a wash out for me. Sitting in the truck sounds good.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Mojo Jojo posted:

I'm in a vaccine queue!

Hopefully going to get some fancy mRNA

Same, got a text through this morning. Just booked both jabs online ezpz

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

More excited to get some more ink on Thursday though. Big old xenomorph on my left arm and shoulder to cover up an ex's initials that I blacked in :/

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Pistol_Pete posted:

I've been kinda meaning to get a full sleeve for years but I look at other people's and don't know how they choose: I've got no imagination lol

I trust in my tat artist to design. Other than the few lovely tats I've already got I've told him I'm a blank canvas

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

The new formula Hanson fast set postcrete is the tits.
Just add water and 20mins later the post is solid enough to work on.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Thank you friend, if I ever need helpful information about sex arses I'll give you a shout

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Butte gently caress it

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

5h tat session done. This piece is going to be sick when it's finished

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Never had a nandos club member checking in

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Tattoos are such a bad idea, Im struggling to work today. Fml

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Cancelled my jab and rebooked with my gp since I got a text yesterday telling me I'm eligible.
Its a day later than the original appointment but now I only have to travel 7 miles instead of 60 round trip.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I also know its definitely the Pfizer rather than whatever the big vaccine center have in stock.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

LizzieBorden posted:

Grotty toddler has poked herself in the eye with a banana and is very cross with me for laughing at her.

Our grotty toddler is really angry that we went to the farm after asking to go to the farm all night

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Eh I did 12 yesterday, probably sink another 12 or 15 today.
Ive done more than 124 since outdoor drinking resumed for sure.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

I'm guessing you've never gone through self scan with either booze, over the counter meds from the pharmacy section, condoms, or energy drinks. Oh and the fun of trying to use the drat kiosk after placing a tote bag in the bagging area even having selected "I'm using my own bags" from the self scan menu.

Our local coop had a few self serve installed thus winter in a refit, the self scans are within spitting distance of the main counter so it's never a drama when buying age products, just wave manically at them and they press the magic button.
Kinda helps that its a small town and everyone knows everyone I guess though.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

It's a glorious 16° here in the wall of corn
When is an acceptable time to start drinking on a Bank Holiday weekend Sunday?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I can't drink yet, had to go and quote some patio and decking for Wife's colleague and now I've been dragged shopping.
Guess I'll take the bike out for a hoon when I get home and work up a thirst.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

You know when you sometimes see children being dragged along the floor face first while holding onto the trolley? Yea that's me

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

We learnt the hard way with our eldest. She threw a tantrum while holding wife's hand and as she threw herself on the floor her elbow dislocated.
Now we just leave them and walk away pretending they don't belong to us.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Shiting on a boat, one of my favourite things

What did the boat owner do to upset you?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

You never see someone taking a poo poo while running at full speed

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

So my new friend that has moved to Cornwall on a whim with his partner has convinced me to learn to climb. He's got to do some course refresher for teaching to climb and I've been roped (heh) into being his bitch.
Am I going to die?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

My buddy has a smoker and spends a day smoking things ready for bbq and also they own a butchery and pig farm. So yea. Their bbqs are on loving point.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

No one likes the ice bath. Take a poo poo in the ice bath

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I played spot the plain clothes military dudes in St Ives yesterday. The Americans stuck out like sore thumbs. Litteraly Hawaian shirts, shorts and flip-flops. There is also the odd dude looking like something out of men in black loitering at random intervals through Carbis Bay and St Ives.
Spotted a couple plain clothes japanese guys too, apparently they landed at Newquay yesterday

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

so it's you, you fucker. it's you who has all the wood

apparently it used to be plaster that was impossible to get hold of, then last week it was wood. i wonder what the current DIY hotness is re: products that are difficult to source

Its not even a shortage, sellers are reportedly holding onto stock to inflate prices because they know lots of people are going for home improvements this summer instead of holibobs.
Timber here is up nearly 20% since January. The smaller builders merchants are also about to hike timber by another 7.5% in July

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

You didn't have hold up her shop at knife point. That probably is overacting

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

If its wet, I'll probably drink it

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Gasmask posted:

egg drinker spotted

My chickens are laying uncontrollably. I might have to start drinking eggs just to use them up.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

gently caress the g7. Took me 2h to do 35miles

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

NotJustANumber99 posted:

apparently the guy with the glass bottomed boat isnt allowed to do day trips incase everyone sees all the submarines or something

Pretty sure it's all the dayboats not just the glass bottomed one.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

learnincurve posted:

There is always too much sausage in a scotch egg imo.

You just don't like sausage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

What the gently caress is that