Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 17, 2015

I've been playing a lot of skyrim recently. Of course, I've got it modded to the gills. Most of them were just little gameplay tweaks like SPERG and more interesting loot and tougher bandits. I recently installed some sort of 'more varied enemies' mod and I'm regretting it. It can be a bit jarring when you are out collecting herbs and suddenly run into a rotfiend or nekker from The Witcher 3. I've got to say that the models are pretty well done though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 17, 2015

Some breaking news.

https://twitter.com/EdConwaySky/status/1316413190704594952

Valko
Sep 17, 2015

I have only been paying attention to local news infrequently. I don't like being ignorant and ill informed but I've got my mental health to think about too.

God, it's so loving frustrating - just such blatant corruption and there doesn't seem to be anybody with the will or means to stop them.

Sorry. I forgot this was GBS and not C-Spam.

Valko
Sep 17, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IiK0I-8BfM

I don't think I'm preaching to the choir but gently caress the UK. I'm in N. Ireland which makes me part of the UK too. I get that youtube comments is full of trolls but I believe some of these comments are genuine. gently caress the UK.

Valko
Sep 17, 2015

:bang:

The French are going to have a field day with this:

Elderly couple eat can of French cat food, thinking it was delicious paté.

*nasally french laughter*
"hunhhunhhunh, brit food makes our cat food taste like foie gras!"